Search results

1. andrewlinares81

Watseka, Il

Anyone on here from the Watseka, Il area? Just moved and I dont know anyone. Looking to find some spring and summer leagues in the area and possibly a team to jump on.
  2. andrewlinares81

Central IL tourney team

looking far a team in central illinois to play a few tournaments with this year
  3. andrewlinares81

Hoopeston, Il Super Draft

Thinking about hosting a slowpitch super draft tourney (possibly co-ed) in Hoopeston on July 28 th and would like to see if anyone would be interested in doing something like that? comment with any input you might have
  4. andrewlinares81

Need a couple guys for hoopeston

NEED A COUPLE GUYS FOR HOOPESTON TOURNEY SEPT 24-25th . DIRTY MIKE AND THE BOYS ARE LOOKING FOR A SOLID PITCHER AND A MIDDLE INFIELDER COULD POSSIBLY USE AN OUTFIELDER ALSO. HIT ME UP ON HERE OR TXT OR CALL ME AT 217-504-4727 ASK FOR ANDREW
  5. andrewlinares81

Looking for a GOOD fall team

Im tired of playing for sub par leauge team if any one has any spots available for a fall leauge in the vermillion county Illinois area message me. I can play pretty much any spot on the field and can hit for power and average.
  6. andrewlinares81

Looking for a GOOD team to play for this fall

Im tired of playing for sub par leauge team if any one has any spots available for a fall leauge in the vermillion county Illinois area message me. I can play pretty much any spot on the field and can hit for power and average.:eek: