Search results

1. bndawgs

For Sale 52/300 Dudley Thunder ZNs

Have 4 dozen available for sale. All are in good shape with no cuts or damage to them. Looking to get $45/dozen. Will do deals on multiple dozens. No trades right now.
  2. bndawgs

LTB 28/16, 27/17, or 27/15 Utrip bat

Only looking for a -12 or -10. Let me know if you have anything
  3. bndawgs

Looking for team set off cooling towels

Looking for some cooling towels with team logo on them. Not sure on total quantity yet, but assume at least 15 or so. Shoot me a pm with a price if you can do these.
  4. bndawgs

Price Check Demarini DW Half and Half

Got this bat and don't have a need for it. Checking to see how much it might be worth. It's a 27oz
  5. bndawgs

For Sale Dudley 52/300s for sale

Have two dozen ready to go. All still good with no rips or tears. Some have writing on them. Looking to get $80 shipped for them.
  6. bndawgs

Price Check NIW WR 26oz W12XLA

Checking on a price for this. Brand new just got it back from Worth.
  7. bndawgs

For Sale 40 random softballs - SOLD

Mainly 52/300s with some classic Ms and two girl's 11" balls. There's also a launch 650 in there as well . They are all in pretty good shape. Some of the 52/300s had been sitting in the rain. They are dry now, but covers are stained. Not sure if they're still good as I haven't hit them But...
  8. bndawgs

For Sale ASA Dudley 52/300s - 6 dozen left must go

Have 6 dozen ready to go. All in good shape with writing on some. Will sell for $40/dozen. For deals on multiple dozens, send me a PM with your zip code. Thanks for looking.
  9. bndawgs

Looking for a Combat Virus fp

Anyone with a 33/25 they want to part with?
  10. bndawgs

Need Help Have a question about a deal

Bought something on here and when the package arrived, it was empty. Seller said he would refund money and report the item stolen. Just curious how long should I wait for the refund?
  11. bndawgs

For Sale Used Dudley 52/300s

Have a few dozen for sale. All are in good condition and some have writing on them. Looking to get $45/dozen shipped existing funds or add the fees. Will do deals on multiple dozens.
  12. bndawgs

LTB Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 or S8

Looking to upgrade my phone. Either of the two models above would work. Must be unlocked for Verizon. Let me know if you have one to sail.
  13. bndawgs

GTG Milocoman is GTG

Had him ship first since he's a newb. Deal worked out great. Thanks again.
  14. bndawgs

For Sale All balls are sold. Check back soon for more

Have another dozen ready to ship and probably another 6 or 7 dozen I need to go through. Looking for $40 shipped for these to the US. 1 dozen for $40 shipped 2 dozen for $70 shipped 3 dozen for $100 shipped PM me for deals on multiple dozens.
  15. bndawgs

For Sale 16 52/300 BP Balls - Sold

Have 16 of them. Looking for $45 shipped as friends and family or add the fees.
  16. bndawgs

For Sale BP balls 52/300s - SOLD

Have 4.5 dozen. Will sell as a lot or as a dozen. 12 for $40 24 for $75 All for $140 Paypal preferred - add 3% or send as friends and family
  17. bndawgs

ASA 12.5" balanced EST

Anyone here hit this thing? Is it the same technology as all the other crap out there, just a different size barrel? or is there something else different compared to the other bats? And who would have the best price on one?
  18. bndawgs

KP23 any good?

I need a demo.
  19. bndawgs

For Sale SOLD - Evil BP balls

Have 7 used for sale. Looking for $30 shipped. SOLD
  20. bndawgs

Inov-8 shoes

Anyone try them for softball?