Search results

1. position3

For Sale/Trade Two (2) 27oz Freak98s

One is a 4xxx s/n. Unknown # of swings. The 4xxx s/n has some endcap wear as seen in the pictures and normal field wear. Still has a ton of life left. Both bats are 27oz. League is moving from ASA to Utrip. $75 each gifted/shipped or $125 gifted/shipped for both BOTH BATS HAVE BEEN...
  2. position3

LTB or LTTF Miken KF 30 Filby

26.5 or 27.5. The newer the better. Got Freak98s to trade, but would like to buy. PM is key. Thanks!!
  3. position3

LTB Rawlings PRO303-6JBT

Title says it all. Would like to buy, the closer to new the better. If you're interested in trading, I would be game for that as well. PM is key. Thanks!
  4. position3

LTB Prodct

Title says it all. I'm not moving from 1st anytime soon, so I'm getting in line on the hunt for one. Would consider other DCT variations. Just PM with what you got. Thanks SBF!!
  5. position3

Any runners in the Dayton, OH area?

5K Fun Run I'm putting together to support wounded warriors and veterans. PM me if you have any questions! This is YOUR formal invitation to participate in the 2nd Annual, 88 MDG 5/6 Group 5K "Running for the Wounded". The 5/6 Group created this event to raise money for charities that...
  6. position3

LTB 27-28oz OG Flex

Not looking for beauty queens, but also not looking for something totally beat up. Also looking for same weights in OG Extendeds in the same condition. PM with what ya got. Thanks for looking!
  7. position3

LTB 26-27 oz Miken Freak98 flat sticker (bubbles may be considered)

Title says it all. Looking for flat stickers first, will consider bubble stickers. Closer to unused the better. PayPal ready.
  8. position3

Shirts for 5K Wounded Warrior Run

I'm looking to possibly get a price on having some t-shirts done for a Wounded Warrior Project 5K being held on an Air Force Base. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!
  9. position3

Price Check 2010 One.12 Price Check please

has around 200 hits on it. 28 oz. no webbing, cracks, rattling. I'm not a Demarini guy, just trying to get a price for a friend. Stock pic included.
  10. position3

For Sale the day i never thought would come

I don't want to, but extenuating circumstances are forcing this sale. My beloved custom 1781. Glove is game ready, broken in with two in the pinky. It has 1/4" tanners lace in the web and fingers, as well as the mod easy adjust Dirty wrist. I have played 2 rounds of catch, and some mallet...
  11. position3

another "custom glove has arrived" thrad!!

Finally, people. Its here. The UPS man decided to show up about three hours late to deliver, but it finally made it. And it is NICE! Pic with flash Even came with a sweet keychain. I'll get better pictures up when the lighting is better tomorrow, along with measurements and maybe even a...
  12. position3

For Sale Mizuno GMP 6-i

With the custom coming in, as much as I love this glove, it won't get used. So I'm passing it to someone who will use it. Has a relace/web swap done by Dirty (who I bought it from). Measures spot on 11.5", but plays like an 11.75". I've played a couple rounds of light catch, some couch catch...
  13. position3

XXL done up nicely

Before: After:
  14. position3

Another custom 1781 thrad!!!!!!!!

Today's the day. I'm taking the plunge and getting a custom done. I've narrowed it down to 4 options. I'm not really concerned with which one people think look best, but it will be one of these 4.
  15. position3

basket trap>i-web>single post

The GMP 6 I just picked up from Dirty is incredibly nice. I got the i-web through JC in exchange for the 6's single post. I wasn't going to post any pictures, but what the hell, here goes. Thanks to Dirty for the help!! GMP 10bk with camel i-web: GMP 10bk with single post web from...
  16. position3

For Sale 6 tan Tanners laces. 3 - 1/4", 3 - 3/16"

All 6 brand new, never conditioned. Very consistent in thickness throughout. Looking for $20 gifted/shipped tyd.
  17. position3

For Sale Wellco panama sole jungle boot 11.5w

Brand new. I laced them up, took them off, and they've been sitting in my closet since. I bought these for my deployment, but it was cancelled a week before I was supposed to leave. They fit true to size and seemed very comfy when I put them on. Looking to get $30 obo gifted/shipped. Any...
  18. position3

LTB Mizuno i-web

Found one .
  19. position3

For Sale Rawlings HoH PRO200-3JB

Hate to do this, but I've got something on the horizon so I'm letting this go for cheap. By far my favorite HoH I've ever owned. The J leather on this glove is fantastic. I picked this up in mint condition having only one coat of conditioner put on it. I have cut half the heel pad out, which...
  20. position3

For Sale/Trade Mint USSSA Pure 27 oz NR

Got this in the Secret Santa, but got picked up for a wood bat baseball league so this will get no use. I'm not sure on the price of these as this is the first Combat I've owned. I got the bat NIW, changed the grip to a black knight grip, and put exactly two soft toss hits on it. There is a...