Search results

1. joee5

Thursday Night Football

Go Steelers!!!!! :biggthumpup:
  2. joee5

LTTF Easton SSR3B 34/24

Looking to trade the Demarini CF5 34/24 I have listed in the for sale section, for a decent/comparable condition Easton SSR3B 34/24 for my daughter. Please PM with pics if interested. Thanks
  3. joee5

For Sale Demarini CF5 34/24

Demarini CF5 34/24 TR3 FLO $125 shipped OFFERS??? Few nicks, few scrathes. No cracks. The 3rd pic down shows a deeper scratch on the handle. It is not a crack, it is a scratch (just want to be honest and disclose all). **VIEW LAST PIC REFERRING TO ABOVE MENTIONED** A used bat no warranty and...
  4. joee5

Yankees

They gonna make postseason or what? :D
  5. joee5

GTG deepsearufio is GTG

flawless transaction
  6. joee5

GTG mogsoftball

fast pay, great communication. Enjoy the Vendetta
  7. joee5

GTG Hurricane32

GTG, Honest Bro here. Bat is better than described shipping was super fast.
  8. joee5

GTG westwind GTG br0

fast, flawless transaction
  9. joee5

For Sale DeMarini CF5 31/20

****BAT IS SOLD TO deepsearufio **** HEADING TO THE WEST COAST.... Used by my 12 year old, in game only. 2013 CF5 31/20. Cap tight, no cracks, original grip, scratches and chips. Bat is in great condition but keep in mind that it is a USED bat. Only selling because she moved up to a 32...
  10. joee5

GTG jt7

Bad ass boots. Shipping was fast as hell. Thanks man.
  11. joee5

GTG BlueWereDatMiss is GTG

flawless transaction and bat is as nice as described. My 12 year old loves it and cant wait to use it this weekend.
  12. joee5

For Sale Easton Synergy SRV4B

SOLD to westwind http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17418659#post17418659
  13. joee5

For Sale Easton Synergy SRV4B

**BAT IS SOLD** going to westwind and doing future damage in Illinois Nice used Easton Synergy Speed (SRV4B) fastpitch softball bat, 31/21 (-10). It has normal wear from use, but no cracks or rattles. The end cap is solid. Grips are still in great condition. Used only by my youngest light...
  14. joee5

For Sale DeMarini Vendetta VCF11

SOLD TO mogsoftball Demarini Vendetta Rails 31/19 (-12) fastpitch composite softball bat. This bat has no cracks, flatspots, or rattles. The endcap is tight and there is no endcap wear. The grip looks brand new. Keep in mind that this is a used bat and was only used by my light hitting...
  15. joee5

For Sale Easton Synergy SCN1B

***BAT IS SOLD TO NIKKI019*** off to Texas http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17417511#post17417511
  16. joee5

For Sale Easton Synergy SCN1B

***BAT SOLD TO NIKKI019*** off to Texas My youngest daughter is moving up to a 32 so this Easton Synergy SCN1B 31/21 needs to go. Asking shipped to your door. Price is paypal/gifted (or you pay fees) and include delivery confirmation. Grips are in excellent condition. Bat has very tight...
  17. joee5

GTG dttruax

As described. Fast shipping. GTG Bro
  18. joee5

Price Check Miken Halo Lite 31/18.5

2013 model with the USSSA stamp, bought in April for 159. Youngest used it for (1) one single weekend tournament, stubborn like her mother and don't wanna use it. I'll include receipt for warranty purposes. This is the red one, looks pinkish. Looking to sell to recoup some my money. Thanks in...
  19. joee5

GTG Warpigs44

Man of his word. Smooth transaction.
  20. joee5

(Last one) Easton Stealth SCN6B 33/23

***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=16977573#post16977573