Search results

1. S

Vinci RV70S 14 inch Kip Leather Glove

Anyone know anything about this glove? I know Vinci makes great quality gloves I just wanted to know what people think of this glove? Anyone use this glove or the 13 inch kip leather? Obviously this is for outfield being 14 inches. I just want a glove that will last me a long time and don't...
  2. S

LHT Novak Da Sexy Glove advice

I know some people have mix opinions on this glove. I just want to know is it the customer service that everyone hates or is it the quality of the glove? My friend has one a 1st baseman glove and he loves it. Says it is made with kip leather and has no signs of going floppy after 5 seasons...
  3. S

I am moving from 2nd base to Center Field need advice

No clue what glove to get what size I used to have a small glove, but i know i need one 13 inches or over, but have no clue what to choose :confused: I was looking at the Novak DaSexy Glove 13 inch h-web or the Nokona Buckaroo Series 13 inch glove. My question what is the difference between 13...
  4. S

I need someones help breaking in the crease on my glove

I am trying to get the crease bent right where when i close it hits my thumb or ring finger. But when i close it now it hits in between my ring finger and middle finger. How do you get your glove to crease in another place once it has been folded there? Is there a way to make the crease in...
  5. S

Price Check: Demarini A0952 VD127

LHT Demarini A0952 VD127 12 2/3" Hex Web Glove It is mint condition never used in games just for warm ups.
  6. S

Price Check Demarini A0952 VD127 12 2/3" Hex Web Glove

It is mint condition never used in games just for warm ups.
  7. S

Why does the blackout not have a warranty?

I am new to Mizuno i hit one of friends the other night and fell in love with it. I see other Mizuno bats have warrantys but not the blackout is there a reason for this?
  8. S

Price Check 2014 worth mayhem xl "booger" usssa

If i don't wan't to wait for the Jeff Hall Reload which is backordered I can get this bat. NIW with no waranty.
  9. S

Price Check 2014 Worth SB4JHU 454 Jeff Hall Reload USSSA (Pink Bat)

It is a 26.5 oz NIW without warranty because it is a replacement bat for my resmondo that had the end cap come off from last year. How much can I get for this bat which they say they can't keep them on the shelves?
  10. S

Anyone swing a 2014 Legit balanced yet?

Just wondering if anyone is swinging them yet? Thanks !! I know its a two piece bat this year, but heard this bat is fire!
  11. S

Price Check Miken NXT

NEW Miken NXT SuperMax 27oz ASA bat. NIW returnable, but don't have receipt it was a gift.
  12. S

For Sale Price check on Miken NXT

I have a NIW Miken Supermax 27oz for ASA. Looking to sell it hit me with a price.