Search results

1. L

Hanging Batting Tee

Any idea his name?
  2. L

Hanging Batting Tee

I swear I saw one where the ball was placed in between a small grip while hanging instead of a normal tee. Can anybody help me out with this?
  3. L

Price Check UTrip Real Tree

NIW 26 oz with return/receipt dated 5/5/15? Would trade be on par for a new Miken 4TF?
  4. L

Worth Duo 3 Players Model/World Series Edition

So I have not looked and read much about these bats. I remember wanting one when they first came out but has been an after thought since then when I got my MV3? What if any is the difference between the models, and any overall reviews on the bat?
  5. L

Closest Thing to MV3

Needless to say I am yet to find a bat I love more than my MV3. But now I need to find a new bat with the new stamp as they are enforcing it. Which model, if there is one that you think is the closest thing to the MV3?
  6. L

Price Check J3

Very true my bad.
  7. L

Price Check J3

8. L

Price Check J3

28 oz. Black and gold one with approx 100 hits?
  9. L

For Sale Several Metal/Aluminum Bats - most 26 oz CHECK IT!

Can you update the pics. They arent showing.
  10. L

2013 og lv1

Recently got rid of my SP12SY100W and am looking to try a new bat. Obviously I like the look of this LV1, but would love to get some performance feedback.
  11. L

Quick Miken Question

Needed an ASA stick but didn't want to spend big money due to only playing in 1 league. Traded my Miken FX700 USSSA stick for this Miken Freak DST at the local play it again sports. Is this a decent ASA stick?
  12. L

Easton says fed ex delivered bat

But never received the bat! Has this happened to anybody before? Easton says its a 4-6 week process to find the bat.
  13. L

I don't say this often...

Is the ST100 the red or blue one?
  14. L

Best ASA bat for the money

If you can get an SRV4 for that price JUMP ON IT!!! Mine is hot as hell and just wont die! Local Dikc's has one but Easton wont put the new USSSA stamp on it so I cant buy another one :(
  15. L

Easton L5

Ok thanks. Hopefully the handle doesnt do much haha
  16. L

Mv3

Absolutely love my buddies MV3. Finally found a NIW one and am curious if there were multiple batches of this bat, to worry about not being the same. Not to familiar with all the OG terms and stuff sorry :)
  17. L

Easton L5

Just got off the phone and was told this was my ONLY replacement option for my Salvo return. Anybody know how this bat is? Is there usually only a specific replacement?
  18. L

Quick Question

Call me crazy but I ABSOLUTELY love my SRV4 Speed, to the tune I would rather use it over my USSSA bats its so damn hot. But its life has to be numbered the way it is spiraling. I found my local ****s with one, but it doesn't have the new USSSA sticker like this one has. Would Easton supply...
  19. L

LTB Miken MV3 Supermax

Dang nobody :(
  20. L

Sp12sv100

My SRV4 has died and I just picked up this SP12SV100 for $130 on ebay. Obviously the SRV4 was an ASA bat but I loved it and thought it was hotter than most USSSA bats. Has anybody used this new bat I just picked up? Was it worth the cheap price? Reviews seemed ok.