Search results

1. L

Hanging Batting Tee

I swear I saw one where the ball was placed in between a small grip while hanging instead of a normal tee. Can anybody help me out with this?
  2. L

Price Check UTrip Real Tree

NIW 26 oz with return/receipt dated 5/5/15? Would trade be on par for a new Miken 4TF?
  3. L

Worth Duo 3 Players Model/World Series Edition

So I have not looked and read much about these bats. I remember wanting one when they first came out but has been an after thought since then when I got my MV3? What if any is the difference between the models, and any overall reviews on the bat?
  4. L

Closest Thing to MV3

Needless to say I am yet to find a bat I love more than my MV3. But now I need to find a new bat with the new stamp as they are enforcing it. Which model, if there is one that you think is the closest thing to the MV3?
  5. L

Price Check J3

28 oz. Black and gold one with approx 100 hits?
  6. L

2013 og lv1

Recently got rid of my SP12SY100W and am looking to try a new bat. Obviously I like the look of this LV1, but would love to get some performance feedback.
  7. L

Quick Miken Question

Needed an ASA stick but didn't want to spend big money due to only playing in 1 league. Traded my Miken FX700 USSSA stick for this Miken Freak DST at the local play it again sports. Is this a decent ASA stick?
  8. L

Easton says fed ex delivered bat

But never received the bat! Has this happened to anybody before? Easton says its a 4-6 week process to find the bat.
  9. L

Mv3

Absolutely love my buddies MV3. Finally found a NIW one and am curious if there were multiple batches of this bat, to worry about not being the same. Not to familiar with all the OG terms and stuff sorry :)
  10. L

Easton L5

Just got off the phone and was told this was my ONLY replacement option for my Salvo return. Anybody know how this bat is? Is there usually only a specific replacement?
  11. L

Quick Question

Call me crazy but I ABSOLUTELY love my SRV4 Speed, to the tune I would rather use it over my USSSA bats its so damn hot. But its life has to be numbered the way it is spiraling. I found my local ****s with one, but it doesn't have the new USSSA sticker like this one has. Would Easton supply...
  12. L

Sp12sv100

My SRV4 has died and I just picked up this SP12SV100 for $130 on ebay. Obviously the SRV4 was an ASA bat but I loved it and thought it was hotter than most USSSA bats. Has anybody used this new bat I just picked up? Was it worth the cheap price? Reviews seemed ok.
  13. L

LTB Miken MV3 Supermax

Anybody have or know where you could get a NIW?
  14. L

Miken DVS1

How legit is this bat? I am yet to see anybody swinging one in any of the NC and SC tournaments we have been in. But I am looking for a nice NSA/USSSA bat to add to my lone ASA SRV4.
  15. L

Price Check Have a chance to pick up these 2 bats

28 oz SCN20BW 28 oz SCN17STEALH Both NIW w/o recepit. Guy says he was sponsored by Easton and no longer is hence he is getting rid of them. Both bats for $275. Are these good bats? I have a SRRV4 I currently love but will be playing more NSA / USSSA ball this season so am looking into...
  16. L

Warranty Replacement

Just got my SRV4 replacement. And I am curious what "Not For Resale" means. This was my 1st return.
  17. L

Miken Maniac

Have never seen this bat and came across it in a sporting goods store in Charlotte. Any searching I've done of a Miken Maniac has brought up nothing of this looking bat. Has the new USSSA stamp as well. Anybody know anything about it?
  18. L

Miken maniac

Saw one of these in dirks sporting goods that had the 2013 usssa stamp. Have never heard of it though. Has anybody ever used one? They had it for sale for $100.00.
  19. L

SRV4 End Cap

End cap on my SRV4 broke. Am wondering if its better off using my only return or simply replacing the end cap? Posted this once and was deleted, but not sure why. Have never dealt with an end cap breaking.
  20. L

New Bat Certifications

Should I hold off on purchasing a new bat with all these rule changes or what not being talked about? Am sending my SRV4 in for a warranty replacement and that is the only bat I currently swing because I was playing mainly ASA. But this year will be playing a lot of NSA and USSSA. Seems like...