Search results

1. B

LTB White and pink Worth Legit

As title says. Looking for clean. No rattle or cracks and webbing please. Returnable with recpt a bonus. Prefer 26.5 or 27.5. Pm or text.. 5416017827
  2. B

Price Check EASTON S2 series bat

Hey bros. Looking to get a price ck for the Easton black and yellow dual stamp S2 Very low hits (maybe 10) each. No field wear or damage, really clean. Fully returnable and OG grip. No recpt tho. My buddy has a 27 and 28 oz. but hes too busy swinging the new J4 any info helps
  3. B

LTB ASA FX700 in a 27 or 28oz

Looking for one of these for a teammate. His is chipped and cracking and thrown out every week. Hopefully there's a decent one I can pick up for him. PM works too Thanks
  4. B

LTB Looking for used/worn SY98H (28 oz only)

Just really wanting a BP bat that is closer to my usual stick. needs to be returnable. and as always.. non-altered. thanks
  5. B

LTB Looking for a 28oz Demarini red ONE .12

needs to be returnable. Decent shape please. Its for a bro on my team had his fail the tester. >300 hits works, min web is OK, no rattle preferred. Pics help Thx
  6. B

GTG Easy deal with bestpr21

Shipped on time, clean as listed. THX bro. great communication too.
  7. B

LTB CF4 softball bats: 33/23 and 32/22

As the heading list. Only looking for the CF4 (and no insanes pls- they cant handle the EL). Girls on my daughter's team really like this bat but cant find them anywhere. also then they would stop swing hers and trashin the EC.. hoping to find one of each for a good price, clean and not...
  8. B

For Sale/Trade NOW FU Dawg... 27oz

Open it prematurely-DOH!! but ended up not hitting it. No scratches, OG grip, stock bat. Looking for best offer. BAT SOLD TO STEVEMAX. will ship USPS priority with tracking. Returnable, no papers. Only trade J3A 26-27 oz. Or 2 for one older bats. ASA only.
  9. B

Price Check NIW bridgade S1 NR (26 or 27z)

Im thinking of gettin one of these from a local guy.... He's a little "tricky" ba$tard if ya know what I mean... How much should I offer? I know there will be a ton of these floodin the web soon. Thx
  10. B

What's the diff: SS 2nd batch VS new '13 stamped SS

I've tried to follow some of the threads here judging the 1st and 2nd batch swaggers that have been out a while now, compared to the NEW Utrip versions/'13 stamped being sold over the last 6 months. I have both bats I took on a trade: '13 stamped and nonstamped. Not sure which stick is the...
  11. B

LTB NOW or Minty-like J2 swatter 34/27

I got alot of guys telling me its the ***** and I need one.:eek: Looking for clean Demarini flyswatter, returnable. Does the store have any? Help a guy out.
  12. B

NEED SOME HELP FELLAS: Whats the code on the bat handles?

I got a bat from my bro neighbor. Despite being 200+ miles apart I still got a deal on a fastpitch Easton Stealth CNT COMP. 2 months later is broke loose at the connection. I unwrapped the grip to see a code/serial set of number. DOES ANYONE know what the set of numbers mean? Can I send...
  13. B

For Sale SSwaggers.. 34/27oz

I got these sweet sticks for my summer co-ed... barely used cuz the girls didnt like the endload. Not playing winter league. Both are fully returnable... can text pics. Very much NOW since bought I'll bet less than 20 hits...clean, no wear All original, no blems 1 SOLD... YEAH PM best...
  14. B

LTB swagger wanted... 27 or 28oz. NOW? NIW as well

Looking for near minty... Receipt needed for traveling team. Lmk price via pp... Gifts or with fees