Search results

1. obiwan

GTG dwp05acura

Traded bats with dwp05acura. Smooth, easy transaction. GTG for sure!
  2. obiwan

Price Check SCX3 26oz

Not really interested in trades at this point. Looking to downsize the collection at this point.
  3. obiwan

Price Check SCX3 26oz

Thanks for the replies so far fellas. What gets me is this is like my 5th extended and none of them were flaked like this. The irony is this is the one that has the least amount of webbing of any of them. Any other opinions?
  4. obiwan

Price Check SCX3 26oz

Need some thoughts on what this thing is worth. Bat is in good shape with the exception of the flaking. Very little webbing...tried to get as clear as possible of the webbing. Unknown number of hits. It's been in my bag for the last 3 years as a backup to the backup. Passed Milwaukee league...
  5. obiwan

GTG LSUTigers11

Agreed on a deal on Wednsday and received the as described bat on Friday. Very much beyond GTG!!! Do not hesistate to deal with this awesome board sister!!
  6. obiwan

Best Single wall bat?

If you can find one, green TPS Ritch's Superior. Otherwise like you said Easton. The red/gray redline sz1 model I think it was.
  7. obiwan

Size Matters- Do these shirts look right to you?

Your avatar is giving me a goddamn headache
  8. obiwan

Size Matters- Do these shirts look right to you?

Can't go wrong with those colors. Looks fine. Stop being high maintenance.
  9. obiwan

LTB 27oz OG Mayhem98

PM Sent. Thanks
  10. obiwan

LTB 27oz OG Mayhem98

You know I'm an Easton Heur. I feel ashamed for even posting for a Worth but got to keep our pitcher happy.
  11. obiwan

LTB 27oz OG Mayhem98

bump back to page 1 for some orange mayhem action for my pitcher.
  12. obiwan

LTB 27oz OG Mayhem98

Bump Bump Bump Bump
  13. obiwan

LTB 27oz OG Mayhem98

Things that go BUMP in the night will reign down MAYHEM upon us.
  14. obiwan

LTB 27oz OG Mayhem98

Looking to pick up a 27oz OG Mayhem98 (orange) for a teammate. PM me any offers. Thanks fellas.
  15. obiwan

Need thoughts and prayers for a teammate in ICU

I heard on FB. Bryan and I graduated from HS together. A lot of our classmates are just shocked. Let me know if there's a fund being set up that I can donate to or anything. I'll make sure to pass it on to my classmates.
  16. obiwan

For Sale Polo by Ralph Lauren, Dress Shirts, Adidas Jacket

bump for you. wish they were XXL. nice polos!
  17. obiwan

Ryan Braun wins appeal

That hasn't been the case at all here. Local media reports about him have been pretty postive talking about his testimony and all that he's done for the Kenosha area (two counties south of Milw) and his involvement with Special Olympics. Hell, it swayed me to believe that this guy is pretty...
  18. obiwan

Ryan Braun wins appeal

Emotional distress has always been one of my favorites.
  19. obiwan

Superdraft?

That obvious huh? Can't help that she bought out obiwan enterprises and is now CEO, CFO, and the board of directors. ;)
  20. obiwan

Ryan Braun wins appeal

Hatin' on Haters who be Hatin'...duh. I know we'll never know but I'm really curious as to who the other teammates were and how they honestly feel about all this. The thing that gets me is that if this hadn't leaked, we would have heard absolutely nothing about all this.