Search results

1. obiwan

GTG dwp05acura

Traded bats with dwp05acura. Smooth, easy transaction. GTG for sure!
  2. obiwan

Price Check SCX3 26oz

Need some thoughts on what this thing is worth. Bat is in good shape with the exception of the flaking. Very little webbing...tried to get as clear as possible of the webbing. Unknown number of hits. It's been in my bag for the last 3 years as a backup to the backup. Passed Milwaukee league...
  3. obiwan

GTG LSUTigers11

Agreed on a deal on Wednsday and received the as described bat on Friday. Very much beyond GTG!!! Do not hesistate to deal with this awesome board sister!!
  4. obiwan

LTB 27oz OG Mayhem98

Looking to pick up a 27oz OG Mayhem98 (orange) for a teammate. PM me any offers. Thanks fellas.
  5. obiwan

2012 Milwaukee Brewers

Was going to wait until the Braun situation played itself out but I'm just too geeked out for the season to start. No reason why they can't contend for the division with their entire rotation coming back and Greinke and Marcum entering contract years. Yes, the loss of Fielder will hurt but I'm...
  6. obiwan

GTG T.Heck

Despite him being a Cubs fan T.Heck is G2G! Thanks brotha!
  7. obiwan

GTG Mr.Z

Wrapped up a local deal with Mr.Z on a bat. G2G for sure!
  8. obiwan

GTG usmcluberti

As if we all didn't know this before but usmcluberti is VGTG. Just wrapped up another deal with him and as expected, he always comes through. Thanks again!
  9. obiwan

GTG warpath

As if we didn't already know warpath is VGTG!!! Easy to work with, ships fast, and has reasonable prices. Thanks dude!
  10. obiwan

GTG Greyghost18t

Wrapped up a local deal with greyghost18t. Enjoy the SRV3!
  11. obiwan

GTG sbfreak5

Sold me a bat at a very reasonable price. Had outstanding communication and shipped quickly. GTG board brother here!
  12. obiwan

GTG gonzosck23

Traded bats with gonzosck23. Received quickly and good communication. No worries.
  13. obiwan

GTG rawdragon23

Sold a bat to rawdragon23...quick pay and good communication. Enjoy the bat!
  14. obiwan

GTG Battery3

Sold me a Flex that is in better condition than described and received quickly! Thanks for the smooth and easy transaction!
  15. obiwan

For Sale 26oz SCN9

Looking to sell a 26oz SCN9. Good shape, no webbing, no cracks, or endcap wear. Some ball marks from my crappy hitting. Just now starting to break in after about 800-900 hits, mainly in bp. Not yet clicking or wobbling yet. Looking to get $225 obo. Will be shipped usps priority mail with...
  16. obiwan

LTB og Flex or og Ext

As title says, looking for an og Flex or an og Ext. 26oz preferably but will consider 27s. Looking to stay under $300. LMK.
  17. obiwan

2011 Milwaukee Brewers Thread

If you're a Brewers fan I don't see how you can't be excited about some of the moves that Melvin has made this off-season. Do you think Fielder will still be wearing a Brewers uniform by opening day or will he be dealt for a CF or a SS?
  18. obiwan

GTG goobyegt

G2G board brother here....bought a shirt from him, quick ship and good communication. No worries
  19. obiwan

GTG WarEagle33

WarEagle33 is G2G! Bought a pair of Boombahs from him. Arrived superfast and in better shape than his description! No worries with WarEagle33!
  20. obiwan

GTG kklene is way G2G!

Just wrapped up a deal with kklene...fast pay, outstanding communication...smooth deal.