Search results

1. S

GTG 55C-Gas Is GTG!!!!

Quick payment, great transaction, thanks for great deal!!! Enjoy your new Bat!!
  2. S

For Sale MIKEN DVS1 34/26 Less than 50 swings

and shipped thanks to 55c-gas for a great an quick transaction!!!
  3. S

sold to 55C-Gas
  4. S

pm returned
  5. S

pm returned
  6. S

pm returned
  7. S

bump..........
  8. S

MIKEN DVS1 34/26 Less than 50 swings on it...No dents, cracks, webbing, rattles, or issues!!! This bat is hot and hasnt even started breakin in yet....Only reason im getting rid of it is because i bought a heavier bat. $160 shipped to you USPS. Pics in my album... PM me
  9. S

LTB Jersey XL

bump..........
  10. S

LTB Jersey #15

bump..............
  11. S

GTG sbfalm is way gtg!!

Thanks for the Great feedback....this is why i will pry be addicted to SBF soon!! Thanks again!!!
  12. S

LTB Jersey #15

evening bump
  13. S

GTG Bagz is gtg

BAGZ IS DEF A GTG GUY!!! He went above and beyond what most would do to make an easy deal!!! Great communication and everything was just as described...Even shipped overnight so i could use it the next day.....Waste no time consideringa deal with this SBF brother, he is the real deal!!! Its nice...
  14. S

LTB Jersey XL

bumpbumpbump
  15. S

LTB Jersey #15

bumpbumpbumpbump
  16. S

LTB Jersey #15

Lookin for Jerseys with the number 15...XL or 2XL prefer dry fit types but will look at all....thanks
  17. S

LTB Jersey XL

Looking for a jersey to match an odd pair of pants i have...pants are navy and kelly green and white trim...so anything with white navy and kelly green would def be welcomed...number 15 would be ideal but willing to look at others....Elite booombah sports55 type jerseys are preferred....pm me thanks
  18. S

For Sale/Trade Easton SCN3 34/28oz

traded to bagz pending shipment! thanks again BAGZ
  19. S

pm's returned....bump it up
  20. S

OG FLEX Easton SCN3 34/28oz For Sale or Trade is a Easton SCN3 OG FLEX 28oz....anywhere from 750-1000swings on it...was my girls bat...This thing is hot!! usual wear and end cap is marked up but mostly from hitting the hard ground around here and in and outta the bag...no rattles, no cracks, no...