Search results

1. jobondur

Goff Thread

Dude I offered up Maltby, does it seem like I'm dismissing a club because of the name?
  2. jobondur

Goff Thread

Appear to be designed and/or manufactured by these guys https://scdesignco.com/
  3. jobondur

Goff Thread

There are 4 wedge heads to pick from, 2 are forged and 2 look cast. The forged ones are barely any more expensive than the cast-looking ones.
  4. jobondur

Goff Thread

And I'll just leave this right here for a minute to sink in...
  5. jobondur

Goff Thread

I just can't get over the branding on them - looks cheesy AF. If you want a high quality wedge for cheap, I'd at least entertain the Maltby's. You can get em for less than $40 each and they will custom make the club to your specs and preferences for free. I've got a 60 degree that i bought...
  6. jobondur

Goff Thread

Which shaft did you decide on?
  7. jobondur

Goff Thread

my biggest issue right now is i don't have as much lag as i need and i'm a little wristy. causes me to balloon shots and i lose a lot of distance. also causes me to chunk em a bit from time to time
  8. jobondur

Goff Thread

I believe longest iron is shorter than longest hybrid but would have to check no significant gapping problem but i just got a new driver and 3H from CPO yesterday and haven't hit em yet, so that may change I'm 6'4"
  9. jobondur

Goff Thread

About the only time i choke up is when i'm inside 50 yds. everything else i'm damn near hanging my palm off the grip
  10. jobondur

Goff Thread

All my wedges and irons are extended 1". My hybrids and woods are all standard length. Should they be extended as well? Hittin em decent but what do you boys do?
  11. jobondur

Goff Thread

Same deal here - I have a Cleveland CG16 52 degree wedge and a Maltby 60 degree. Both extended 1" above standard. Let me know if you want em.
  12. jobondur

Goff Thread

Launch monitor - go big or go home
  13. jobondur

Goff Thread

I don't know **** about golf shafts but you might wanna check this site out.... https://www.golfworks.com/mpf-shaft-worksheet/a/496/
  14. jobondur

Goff Thread

30% off entire order at Callaway PO. I have the MD4s and like em.
  15. jobondur

Goff Thread

Played Sunday with my homies instead of going hiking with the fam. - great decision. Went early Black Friday shopping on Callaway Preowned and got a driver and 3H for pretty damn cheap. Got mine just in time cause this morning they didn't have anything I wanted.
  16. jobondur

Goff Thread

I played against a girl who played D3 in golf league one week. She was a total stuck up beeyotch and likely couldn't break 90. Nice body though.
  17. jobondur

Goff Thread

3w definitely not coming out of my bag. when the driver's not working, i use the 3w off the tee. plus i hit it pretty well off the deck too. but i do need something to replace my 3h because i've lost all confidence in it. nobody using a utility iron?
  18. jobondur

Goff Thread

what iron would a 7w replace for gapping purposes? I'm thinking 5w is sorta like a 2i??
  19. jobondur

Goff Thread

I get used Srixon Q Star Tours from golfballsdirect. The 5A balls are $12 a dozen and you can't tell the difference between them and a new ball. I ordered 3 dozen a couple weeks ago. A small handful may have logos if that bugs ya.
  20. jobondur

Goff Thread

Nice - what's that replacing in your bag?