Search results

1. thedodger22

LTB Mizuno Blackout 26oz

Looking for a Blackout, 26oz. Prefer balanced, but open to others. Let me know what you got.
  2. thedodger22

LTB Connell Legit OR Blackout Balanced --- 26oz

Looking for a Connell Legit (2015, 2016, or 2017) in good shape.......Or open to a Mizuno Blackout Balanced. 26oz only, utrip. Let me know what you have. Thx.
  3. thedodger22

For Sale MIKEN FREAK 12 --- 26oz with receipt

SOLD Freak12, 26 ozs, with receipt from 7/13 with matching barcodes. Not sure how many swings on it; but then again, most that offer a number aren't sure either. Bat is in nice shape, though...no webbing yet that I can see, just a little rash/scratching from fields. Goes without saying, but...
  4. thedodger22

For Sale MIZUNO GLOBAL ELITE GXF10 -- 13.00" First Base Mitt

SOLD FOR $100. Got a nice shape black Mizuno GXF10 Global Elite First Baseman's glove....RHT and I'd say pretty much game-ready. It hasn't had a lot of use....probably 7-8 league games and some catch. Opens/closes easily...but doesn't lay quite flat on side. 13" and I'd say plays every bit of...
  5. thedodger22

LTB Rawlings PRO1000 or PRO504 or Wilson 1781

Looking to buy a 12.25" or 12.50" glove in 1 of these 3 models. Want something new or very close. LMK what you got. Rawlings PRO1000 Rawlings PRO504 Wilson 1781
  6. thedodger22

Advice / Suggestions on which glove?

Looking for a new glove -- I currently use an Akadema AMR34 (12.75" h-web, with open back), which I've had for probably 8 years now. Has been a great glove; but it did get a little floppier than I'd have liked quicker than I liked. I was always able to combat that by tightening the laces up to...
  7. thedodger22

LTB ---- Miken Freak 12 - 26oz ----

Looking for a Freak 12, 26oz only --- preferably returnable with receipt. LMK what you got....pics and cost. Thanks.
  8. thedodger22

For Trade New Akadema Custom Precision Kip --- 13" H-web

SOLD Brand new Akadema CUSTOM Precision Kip 13" H-web. Measures exactly at 13". Glove is stiff and super-nice; and will develop a MONSTER pocket when broken-in. Great quality glove here --- butter-smooth leather, lace-through fingers, 1-of-a-kind colorway. I have the stock AMR34 glove, and...
  9. thedodger22

LTB Worth Legit Balanced (26oz)

Looking for either the Connell red Legit, or the gray & yellow Legit --- 26oz Balanced. Have a custom Akadema 13" Precision Kip glove (brand new) that I can trade or can just do Paypal. LMK what you got. Thanks.
  10. thedodger22

LTB LTB Mizuno GXF10 --- 13" First Base Mitt --- RHT

Looking for this 13" Mizuno 1st base mitt........GXF10. LMK if you have one. Open to other 13" First Base gloves too...so lmk what you got. Nothing floppy please.
  11. thedodger22

LTB LTB 13" (or larger) First Base Mitt RHT

Looking for a big 1b glove, right hand throw. Open to most any brand, but thinking Mizuno, Rawlings, Wilson. Needs to be 13" or more. LMK what you got.
  12. thedodger22

For Sale 28oz OG Stadium

Got a 28oz OG Demarini Stadium that I'm selling for a buddy of mine (I have it in-hand). Bat is in really nice shape......Has literally 1 line of webbing on it. No rattle, and of course no cracks, large chips, endcap issues, or other problems of any kind. Taped grip, and just the usual...
  13. thedodger22

For Sale/Trade OG MV1 --- 28oz SuperMax --- 9xxx Serial #

BAT IS SOLD! Got a returnable 28oz OG MV1 SuperMax (9xxxx serial nbr). Bat is straight-fire right now...and is in pretty decent shape. It's well broken-in (~ 1000 swings on it), scratches, couple small chips (one above the "M" and another between the "KE" in Miken), lots of webbing, and...
  14. thedodger22

New stamp bats with old-style webbing

Most of the new stamp bats have the diagonal webbing...Looking for ones that have the old-style parallel webbing. Which bats have it? Mizuno Blackouts have it....what else?
  15. thedodger22

LTB Mizuno Blackout 26oz

Looking for another.....Prefer to try the TM TaylorMade one; but open to any of them in a 26/26.5 for a good $ price. Lmk what you got.
  16. thedodger22

Got this bat last night in trade........What is this?

Received an OG DUO in trade for a mint Akadema Precision 1b mitt. Opened the box up and see this spot on the barrel. It's raised...can easily feel it when you run your hand down the barrel......and can pretty-easily see it as shown in pics below. Maybe nail-polish, or some kind of epoxy...
  17. thedodger22

For Sale/Trade Akadema Precision Kip --- 1st Base Mitt RHT --- PICS

TRADED Got a minty Akadema Precision Series First Baseman's glove up for sale/trade (model ADJ154). Pics tell the story...Beautiful glove; never seen a field, and no conditioners applied yet - just some light couch-catch. RHT, open-back, kip leather. Open to bat trade offers, or...
  18. thedodger22

For Sale/Trade 38" Boombah Pirates --- Never worn

SOLD Have never been worn. Open to trade offers as well. Only the pirates are available... Boombah --- 38 Long D-Series. Gray base with Black & Yellow braid (Pirates). ($25)
  19. thedodger22

For Trade MINT Mizuno Blackout - Balanced - 26oz

Got a mint Balanced Blackout (26oz) --- not a ball mark on it. Looking to trade for: *** Easton B1 or B2 *** Demarini CL22 or Stadium 2.1 But open to other offers. LMK what you got.......
  20. thedodger22

For Sale/Trade Tyja & Boombah Pants --- 36 & 38 waist

ALL ARE SOLD! Got some really nice Tyja & Boombah pants.....Have never been worn. Details below.....All inseams are standard length (long). Open to trade offers as well. Tyja --- 38 Long DD3 / Heritage Pant. Gray base with Navy piping & White sidewall. (SOLD) Tyja --- 36 Long...