Search results

1. G

Washington DC- Ashburn VA

Moving to the area from Michigan and looking to get on a few teams. Play mostly outfield but would have no problem catching if no one else on the team would want to. Doesn't matter if the league is ASA, NSA or U-Trip. I have no problem taking BP or practicing once we move out there March 14th.
  2. G

Boombah turfs

Do they run small or large with their sizing?
  3. G

Michigan/North Indiana

I just moved from the Grand Rapids area and looking for a team in the Niles/South Bend/St. Joe area. Mainly play outfield.
  4. G

Dvs 1

I saw one for sale for $125, it's in great shape only like 50 hits on it and I was wondering peoples thoughts on this. Is it as hot as reviewed or is it just hype being a limited edition type thing?
  5. G

Keeping bats in car during winter

I have always kept my bats in my car during the winter in Michigan. Talking with some people this weekend they told me that doing this with them going below freezing and then warming up when I drive with the heater on can cause the end caps to start to separate. They are not in a trunk just...
  6. G

Worth 454 Resmundo

I am looking for another bat and have seen a lot of people doing very well with some of the new Sick Worths and I was wondering if the Worth 454 Resmundo (Orange NSA) would be worth $100? Thanks for any help.
  7. G

Easton Stealth SC17

Not sure about this bat as I have have only hit a few ASA Eastons but I found a Easton Stealth SC17 for sale for $75. Does this bat have good pop and is it worth the 75? Thanks for any help.
  8. G

LTB Miken DVS1

Been looking to get one but can't find it anywhere. Prefer a 26 or 27 oz.