Search results

1. J

OG SALVO SRV5

I havent post in years but looking for a long shot. OG SALVO OR SCX3 27oz or 26 lmk what u have , i know some people still have these. 928-261-1448 hit me up with pictures. Minty as possible
  2. J

LTB flips red bat

Ltb 26oz or 27oz flips signature bat, asa bat.
  3. J

ASA hurt couldn't continue

Need help brothers, i was playing my rec league, we had 10 players with no subs, i got injured in the bottom of the 5th inning, sprained my ankle, i couldn't continue, i was up 5th in the top of the 6th. No one realized i was out of the game, we batted around, i should of batted twice in that...
  4. J

LTB ASA easton balance bat

I am looking to buy an asa easton balance bat!!! Any recommendations I have Been out of the game for a year??? 27oz or 28oz
  5. J

LTB Og salvo

Looking to buy 27oz og salvo niw or minty pm for faster response. I also Have some trade bait. Minty og mutant
  6. J

Price Check Minty 27.5 MUTJHA red n yellow

Price check please has around 30 hits. The bat is clean!!! One board Bro said max he will pay was $160.
  7. J

LTB ASA 2013 ultra

Looking for used 2013 Asa miken ultra. PayPal ready lmk
  8. J

LTB Salvo and scn5

Looking for minty salvo and scn5. They have to be 27oz. Please Let me know what u have. Paypal ready. Text me or pm me. 928 279-5668
  9. J

For Sale Great Condition scx3

i have a easton extended scx3 for sale only. No trades please need some money. the bat has around 75 hits all by me. i just took this bat out of wrapper a month ago. Bat has normal scratches from fields. looking to get $380 shipped as gift or pay fees. I will only ship in U.S. BAT HAS NO CRACK...
  10. J

For Sale Clean extended scx3 28oz

I have a clean 28 oz og looking to get $390 as gift or add fees. No endcap wear the bat has around 50 hits all by me. I will list pictures later on. Will ship only in u.s. text me for faster response I could also text u the pictures. 928 279-5668
  11. J

For Sale minty scx3

LOOKING TO BUY EASTON SCX3 OG minty or a very good condition bat. WILLING TO PAY UP TO $365 LMK
  12. J

LTB Easton Ext. Minty 26 or 27oz

Looking to buy a minty or a very good condition scx3 og.. Will pay up to $365. Lmk