Search results

1. BigWhiffa

Voluntarily removed Eastons from USA/ASA

When you guys see a team coming up to the plate with old extendeds, stealths, or synergy cnt's, do you say anything? at a fundraising tournament a team has a few extendeds on the fence and were swinging them. A guy on our team wanted to say something, but I was like let them. this isn't a...
  2. BigWhiffa

Anarchy just got licensed for USSSA play

Will be ready and willing to get my hands on them when they are available. Of course, Monsta throwing a hissy fit. Going to pull FIB tech from PURE and will not allow any players on a Monsta USA/ASA team to play utrip. there were like 10 teams at ASA/USA Major and 'A' Nationals. Nobody...
  3. BigWhiffa

For Sale 26 oz Omega EL

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/26-oz-omega-el-26oz-boogeyman.1443583/
  4. BigWhiffa

For Sale/Trade 26 oz Omega EL 26oz Boogeyman

26oz Omega w/ Receipt/Barcode - bat has 100 hits on it, normal use scratches from dirt. $235 26oz OG boogeyman - thing is hot. great fall ball bat. hits 44's and 52's a ton. lots of wear but still passed compression earlier this year. $75 All prices Shipped. Would be willing to trade...
  5. BigWhiffa

For Sale 26 oz Boogeyman 27oz USA Aftermath

Aftermath - 200 or so hits. returnable no receipt. very little wear. not rattles cracks, webbing,. $135 Boogeyman - not a ton of hits but its pretty well beat up. no rattles cracks or webs. no warranty. $95
  6. BigWhiffa

For Sale Boombah Turf's Sz 12

These were worn for 1 season...about 30 games and are collecting dust. soles are solid and nubs are hardly worn $25 obo shipped
  7. BigWhiffa

For Sale 27oz OG ASA Dirty

Bought 2 years ago and was really only used by 1 guy on our team. Not rattling, has tiny webs all over the barrel. end cap is solid. the nob is a little loose which seems to be common with the dirty. i tape up the bit to make kind of a cuff so didn't notice it until i took the tape off...
  8. BigWhiffa

its been fun overlap grip it really has

but its time you go bye bye. i adopted the overlap grip 10 years ago or so when i got the todd graham dvds. over the past 2 years, i've still hit well but i've really felt like i haven't had the control but i've been able to muscle through hitting the ball hard. but this year there have...
  9. BigWhiffa

LTB 2014 or 2015 Flipper 26oz

let me know what you got.
  10. BigWhiffa

For Sale 2013 WR Wanted

this is a no warranty wanted. 26oz (27.6 scale) its got probably 400 swings on it. has a track line that started 10 swings in and has some webbing. no rattles at all. the rubber thing at the taper slid down so there is some batting tape under it to hold it up. $60 bucks shipped (SOLD)...
  11. BigWhiffa

For Sale 20 Yellow BP Balls 44/375

I have 20 BP balls for sale. All are 2-3 years old, used a game or 2 and then went into the bp bucket. All are still pretty hard and in great condition. a few knicks here or there but otherwise covers are all good. 50dollars shipped. SOLD 9 evils, 7 tattoos, 3 Dudleys, and 1 Guru ball.
  12. BigWhiffa

For Sale Red Derby Boys 275

it is a 26oz bat. It was my stick for Utrip but i haven't played utrip since i bought it. has only seen a few hundred bp rounds. has normal tracking and light webbing. is returnable but no receipt. 100 bucks. no rattle or anything.
  13. BigWhiffa

For Sale 23 BP Balls

These balls have been around the block for a handful of years. They are literally BP balls and nothing else. They will not break in bats very well (who needs that anymore anyways) and they will not fly forever. worth gold dots, decker sharks, some old white evils, and a mix of others...
  14. BigWhiffa

For Sale 26 oz SCN9 and 30oz SRV4

SCN9 - Bought it from a guy who ran a girls team. Was not broke in at all and very stiff. I used it for tournaments because it was my only bat that would pass compression tests. It now has faint webbing on it but there is absolutely no wobble or click yet. $130 shipped gifted or add fees...
  15. BigWhiffa

The Great pop up thunderstorms game

where i have to text my team every half hour assuring them that there is actually still a game going on. when 8 guys show up because 2 are like, "dude it was torrential pouring at my house.....20 miles from the diamonds.
  16. BigWhiffa

Price Check 30oz SRV4

buddy of mine no longer needs his asa bat. he doesn't play enough. this thing has only a few hundred hits on it. normal wear around the end cap but no separation. i'm pretty sure its not even broken in yet. i can't find a lick of webbing on it. returnable but there is no receipt.
  17. BigWhiffa

Our Silly League

just let us know we could use 52/300 OR 44/375. why? they have a few boxes of unused 44 cor balls at the concession stand (5 bucks a ball they sell them for) they'd like to get rid of. :confused:
  18. BigWhiffa

Few Swings with a DBASA about to be returned

www.youtube.com/watch?v=faZd3QHBoqw
  19. BigWhiffa

LTB Combat DB 275 or Dirty ASA or J3A

Let me know what you've got. i've got 150-200 to spend. would like returnable w/ receipt. 26-27oz.
  20. BigWhiffa

For Sale Worth M7598 Replacement 27oz

Worth M7598 Replacement 27oz (with pics) Bat has probably 750-1000 hits on it by non power guys. it has faint webbing and a hint of sandy sounding rattle. end cap is tight and its got scratches from normal use. it is not returnable and even with that many hits only is starting to feel...