Search results

1. E

For Sale Shoe blowout, nike trails, OG mizuno Blast everything $30 shipped ea.

UPDATE: Roshe sold Shoes are worn but in great shape. Just dusty from the fields. All are size 10. used but all got great tread and tons of life. $30 shipped paypal gift. No boxes shoes only. paypal [email protected] Sorry for the blurry pics. I don't get on here much so for faster...
  2. E

For Sale New Balance Turf 4040v2, All star game edition sz10.5

sorry i dont get on here much to check. email me at [email protected] if you have questions. shoes are still for sale.
  3. E

For Sale New Balance Turf 4040v2, All star game edition sz10.5

Model T4040AS2 size 10.5 The shoes are sick, the colorway and the details like the shoe laces and tongue.. Worn for one game only. Shoes are super light and the grip felt good for infield use. Wish I could keep them but one shoe was was snug in the toe area, prob need to go up in size. Shoes...
  4. E

For Sale Mpact Custom Glove 12.25 Kip Leather Basket Web $100

Glove plays slightly deeper than a traditional baseball pocket. Not the greatest glove but great value for the price like the other poster said if you like the color scheme and size.
  5. E

For Sale Mpact Custom Glove 12.25 Kip Leather Basket Web $100

Custom Kip Leather gloves made from the same factory as promound and Novak before they went out of business. Great gloves that just took a long time to arrive due to mfg inconsistencies...
  6. E

Pacif Headwear Caps

chuck where you been ? i've sent you a couple of emails for some work. hope all is well buddy.
  7. E

authorized pacific headwear dealer

havent heard from chuck in a while. sent him two emails in the past month
  8. E

2013 Spring Training........ Bay Area

My bad. Was it suppose to be hush hush? If we were friends we would handle it closed door, but I guess he didn't want to be.
  9. E

germ where are you??? time to pay your debts fool. #TEAMDEADBEAT
  10. E

For Sale 34/26 Louisville LXT -8

nope still around just emails floating back and forth right now.
  11. E

For Sale Fs 34/26 -8 ls lxt

thanks for the bump homie.
  12. E

got some good offers but really only looking to sell.
  13. E

For Sale Fs 34/26 -8 ls lxt

bat is clean has about 75 or so bp hit on it. starting to see some webbing on the blue"X" but cant tell anywhere else. no rattle. looking to sell only, i like the feel of the xeno more. 200 shipped (firm) no receipt but returnable.
  14. E

bat is clean has about 75 or so bp hit on it. starting to see some webbing on the blue"X" but cant tell anywhere else. no rattle. SOLD SOLD SOLD
  15. E

For Sale LS Xeno FP11X9 *FP -9. 34/25 $100 shipped

sold sold sold. thanks everyone for the interest.
  16. E

For Sale LS Xeno FP11X9 *FP -9. 34/25 $100 shipped

Picked this up and it is lighter then I expected. I think it is a 2011 model. There is some paint flaking when I got it, sprayed alittle of 3m over it just to keep paint intact. I put about another 50 bp hits on it not sure how many hits original owner put on it. No endcap separation. 100...
  17. E

Team gfe for gtc
  18. E

sapphire is bigger with better talent. the rhino is good for the all out raunchy fun.:thumb: