Search results

1. pears

GTG Got_The_Corner

Easy to deal with, great communication. Fast shipper.
  2. pears

Hand stall question

Reason for the question is that I am looking to buy a smaller glove. My son is playing baseball and I would like a glove for myself that is more suitable for the ball size. My current glove works just fine, but swallows a baseball. Thinking I want to go with a 11 3/4 to 12" glove, so Im...
  3. pears

GTG Biscuits is GTG

I sold a bat to Biscuits, he paid very quick and had great communication.
  4. pears

Price Check SB4JHU

Wondering if there is any value to this. It has at most, 20 bp hits on it. Sticker weight is 28.5oz and has no issues. http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p542/pears20/IMG_20170623_160746832_zps9gb0lw43.jpg...
  5. pears

Price check on a 303

I'm not really sure if this is the place for this, but.... I have a PRO303HCBP I may be looking to sell. I was my gamer this past season. I'm not a collector at all so this was used. The glove is in great shape IMO. It does lay open on its side yet. It closes thump to pinky and was always used...
  6. pears

Glove cleaning

Hey guys, I have a quick question.Thinking of putting my glove up for sale and would just like to give it a good overall cleaning. What is a good product to use? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
  7. pears

For Sale 26oz Juggy OG

I have for sale a 31 hit 26oz Juggy OG. All game hits. It is returnable w/ receipt dated 5/27/16. It does have some light field/bag scratches. The endcap is tight, has the og grip and has no issues at all.. I do not have a scale weight for this. SOLD for $170.....I am looking for $175 shipped...
  8. pears

For Sale 2015 cl22asa

I have a 2015 cl22asa I'd like to sell. Sold for $160 It is a 26oz bat (no scale weight sorry) with 10 hits to satisfy board rules, hits were with 52/300's. This bat is mint with no issues at all. It is returnable w/receipt dated 10-8-15. I am the og owner. Not really looking to trade, but...
  9. pears

GTG Z1k05 is GTG

I bought a UA sweatshirt from Z1k05 and it came super fast and as described, very GTG. Thanks
  10. pears

Rawlings H-web

Where can I buy web replacements?? I'm looking to replace my current web. Looking to do the same style just change colors. I will reuse the laces. I have a HOH PRO303HCBP 12 3/4" (H-WEB). I'm just looking to do a small starter project and figured swapping a web might be a good start. Any help is...
  11. pears

GTG franti

franti is vgtg, I responded to his ltb thread and he paid super fast with great communication
  12. pears

For Sale DR. Marten sandals sz12

I have this pair of sz12 Dr. Marten sandals for sale. They have been sitting in my closet for quite a while, honestly about 8 years. I actually had to wipe dust off of them. These were a vacation buy and are Doc's so thought why not. They have been worn maybe 10 times while on that vacation and...
  13. pears

For Sale/Trade 26oz USA aftermath

I have a 26oz USA aftermath r/r from 4/30/15. The bat has 80-90 game hits with 52/300's. I am the og owner. It has typical scratches and a few paint chips from ground/bag. No unusual noises or issues. For those that will ask, I don't have a scale weight. I'll put the sale price at...
  14. pears

LTB 26.5 Insane

FOUND ONE. NO LONGER LOOKING I have a 26oz USA aftermath as trade bait also
  15. pears

GTG nirvana425 is GTG

I bought a glove from nirvana425, it was shipped super fast. Very easy member to deal with and had great communication. Do not hesitate to deal with this person at all.
  16. pears

For Sale 27oz og green flipper

I have a 27oz flipper Im looking to sell. It is returnable, no papers. It has between 150-200 hits on it. No webbing, cracks, or noises. The bat is solid, and clean, has the og grip on it and has passed compression testing this year. Also has normal bag/ground wear. I do not know the scale...
  17. pears

Need Help Help wanted

Had a recent deal with a guy on here, everything want very smooth. Had great communication both ways, before and during the entire deal. I was the seller and was paid right away so I naturally packed and shipped the bat. The bat was received by the buyer and the gtg was given, another good deal...
  18. pears

GTG GTG Iceburg693693

Iceburg693693 is a GTG bro, paid super fast and had great communication through the entire deal, do not hesitate to deal with.
  19. pears

Price Check Srv4 and 13L4

A buddy is looking to sell, so I offered to put up a price check on these. Both bats have unknown hit counts. Endcaps are tight. Srv4: 27oz has some webbing, not broke in yet and is very solid. No cracks, rattles or noises. Normal wear from use and bag. This is a warranty return bat...
  20. pears

Price Check 28.5 Jeff Hall USSSA 454 reload

Looking for a price check on this, has may 20-30 hits on it. Returnable no receipt. It was bought by a girl who liked the color, she plays asa. LOL I do not know worth at all, any help would be great.