Search results

1. D

2024 ASA/USA T Work Softball Bat Reviews

What would you say the feel is similar to for the Proton?
  2. D

2024 ASA/USA T Work Softball Bat Reviews

I believe it's the linear two piece version of the red and blue smith bat, their own stuff.
  3. D

Pure Evil

I assumed they would just send me another one out from their stock like all other companies, but I got a freshly painted bat with the same handle and grip from when I sent it in six weeks later. It was a first for me.
  4. D

Pure Evil

I had the same issue, probably about a hundred swings in. I sent it in and they repainted it, took over a month though for the whole process.
  5. D

2023 ASA/USA T Work Softball Bat Reviews

Yes, thanks for the detailed information!
  6. D

2023 ASA/USA T Work Softball Bat Reviews

What's the feedback on the TPS vs the Pure and Monsta?
  7. D

Here it comes

It's getting there, but feels like it could still use some more swings to loosen up more.
  8. D

Here it comes

Has anyone experienced any seaming on the barrel? My evil is starting to develop some seams, I figured it was likely because it's getting more broken in, but I wasn't sure since I haven't really experienced it with my other Utrip pure bats.
  9. D

Price Check Adidas EQT

Can anyone give me an idea what this Adidas EQT 12.5 rht is worth?
  10. D

For Sale/Trade LS/Miken/Demarini/Easton

Price drop bump again, open to ASA trades as well.
  11. D

Trail shoe?

I've been using Adidas Terrex trail shoes and Altra Superiors for the last couple of years and had no complaints. If you have a wide foot, Altra trail shoes are super roomy, widest toe box I've had on my feet. I wish I could have gotten the Boombah shoes I had to last more than a season.
  12. D

Batting Gloves

I don't think that the long cuff or short cuff has any bearing on performance from my experience as well as teammates that wear them. It's just person preference on feel. The long cuff might support the wrist a little more, kind of like using athletic tape to wrap your wrist to a certain...
  13. D

Here it comes

Was the free shipping on preorders only for a certain time period? The coupon code says it expired?
  14. D

Here it comes

I've only swung the 220 U-trip Pure bats, would you say the barrel feedback is still soft with the PAD inner barrel device? Do you think it could handle an SB12 softball?
  15. D

Monsta Blacksheep Candy Special Edition

I have a SE candy one that opened up very quickly, but I also had a Bounty Hunter, which is the same bat, that was really stiff and wouldn't open up at all. So it was hit and miss for me.
  16. D

For Sale/Trade LS/Miken/Demarini/Easton

Demarini Iconic ASA 27.5 - SOLD Worth Mach 1 USSSA 28.5 - $135 Miken DC41 USSSA 28 - $160 LS Genesis USSSA 28 - $215 Demarini DB44 Nautalai USSSA 28 - $180 Easton Blueline Helmer USSSA 28 - $120
  17. D

2022 ASA T Work Bat Reviews

I have both of those platforms as well, the end load on the Legacy is very smooth, I just wish mine would open up more.
  18. D

How is the white buffalo weighting compared to the DNA Legacy?
  19. D

Cheapest I've ever seen an ASA backlash was like $270 new. I don't know that they really discount any of their U-trip stuff either though.