Search results

1. K

pop toss, a complete review and ff2 vs omega og.

I think what is not right with your swing is the huge leg step while dropping your head & shoulders and dropping your hands. It's a lot of movement and none of it is necessary for a solid swing. It actually looks like you are reacting to a jack-in-the-box popping open when the pop toss goes off...
  2. K

Hitting outside today

When that happens to me it's usually because I'm making contact too late in the swing, ie. close to full extension. It's better to connect before that and drive through the ball. Remember, it's all about bat speed after contact
  3. K

Ball Exit speed

Studies? lol
  4. K

Arm strength

Not sure. My problem starts with strength and conditioning. Luckily I know how to hit the cutoff, which is what should be happening most of the time.
  5. K

Arm strength

If you already have the strength and conditioning piece, then mechanics is probably the issue.
  6. K

Best ball for orthofox/mofified pitching?

I meant in Canada
  7. K

Pretty sure they commonly call itOrthodox in Quebec and east coast.
  8. K

Some orthodox use fast pitch balls (KMasters or Red dots), but most use slow pitch balls. Fast pitch balls are ideal because of the raised seams, and orthodox is closer to fast pitch than to modified.
  9. K

Any Pitch Height and Illegal

Measure it from the ground
  10. K

Should the umpire warn defense of any situation?

They shouldn't do this either, imo. It impacts strategy and the umpires should have no part in that.
  11. K

Oversnap to more Radically Level a Baseball Golfing Swing sm 129

Dude at 4:30 ... does he yell Oooh after every swing?
  12. K

Canada rec scene ?

When you figure out where you are moving to, post on the Canadian site and people will give you the scoop
  13. K

Using a pitching Mask

In a conversation about face masks, you noted that no one wears a mask in your league and that you would consider wearing shin guards, while saying nothing about wearing a mask. I guess I inferred
  14. K

Using a pitching Mask

Haha, would consider protecting your shin from pain, but not your face/head from a life altering injury. Bet you ride a motorcycle without a helmet too.
  15. K

Need an opinion

The irony here is that you guys were the ones that created the "drama" when you asked to break the rule. You're putting that coach in a position to choose between helping his team move forward in the tourney or being considered a **** by you. That's a no-win for him, because it might piss off...
  16. K

Using a pitching Mask

You started out by calling it "excessive equipment", but also state that you know of situations where people have been hit in the face. What's the point of your question? https://lmgtfy.com/?q=softball+pitcher+face
  17. K

Pitching screen

This is nonsense. What's the issue with pitchers fielding the ball? Just make the rule that they must be behind the net until contact. If the ball is hit so hard directly at them that they don't have time to react, it's going to hit the screen. Everything else should be playable.
  18. K

Pic of 2020 Models

Savage creature menace(?) JFC
  19. K

Misprinted ASA Stamps on bats...

This bat provides no advantage over ASA bats, other than durability.