Search results

1. Dallusglockin

For Sale Pocket Radar Ball Coach

Practically new. Used about 4 times. Still has the plastic on the LCD. Comes with case. Asking $250 obo shipped.
  2. Dallusglockin

For Sale Boombah Nimmo & USA Aftermath

Both 27 oz. 400 hits or so on both. Stock grips. Prices are obo shipped. Boombah - $110 Aftermath - $160
  3. Dallusglockin

For Sale Sapphire R9 280x

For sale is my R9 280x. Had it about a year and the most strenuous game I play is Counter Strike Source. Got more video editing gigs so had to buy an nvidia card to make use of the cuda cores. Looking for get $165 obo shipped for this. Original box and all literature included.
  4. Dallusglockin

For Sale 28oz J3a & 27oz USSSA Kirby

Demarini j3a 28oz softball bat. Returnable. Good shape. No issues. Graffiti knob. Comes with 1.8mm lizard skin and grip n rip lite. $175 Easton Kirby 27oz. ~400 hits and opening up nice. Still both barcodes. Comes with lizard skin grip. $70 Not interested in any trades.
  5. Dallusglockin

For Sale 3 ASA DeMarini and USSSA Easton

28oz J3a. Unknown hits, (chipped off) graffiti knob, no cracks, light bag wear, clean, straight fire. NOW $210 27oz 15 USA Aftermath. Probably 100 hits, no cracks, clean, opening up QUICK. $190 NO LONGER AVAILABLE 26oz 14 Aftermath. Unknown hits, tested right at 1050 a couple weeks ago. Fire...
  6. Dallusglockin

LTB 2014 Easton L3 or Dual Stamps

Looking to buy a 2014 Easton L3. Weight does not matter. LMK Would also look at a lx.0 or Easton United dual stamp bats
  7. Dallusglockin

Early Season Cuts - Advice?

Took some more BP yesterday and the stars aligned and I had my gopro batteries charged and sd cards empty. Broke out the Kirby to get it broken in. I started off working the 5/6 hole then added some (tired) free swings at the end. Pitching wasn't that great and I caught a lot off the taper...
  8. Dallusglockin

For Sale ASA Sticks: 2 DeMarini & 1 Worth

For sale is a couple bats. I'm trying to get some funds together to build a drone. All prices OBO. J3 and JH come with a GNR Lite, and lizard skin grip. I think they're the 1.8 mm. 26 oz Flipper Aftermath. Unknown hits. Returnable. Tested at 1050 a couple weeks ago. Has superficial paint crack...
  9. Dallusglockin

Price Check Legit JH ASA 27.5

Wondering about what my Legit ASA would be worth. It's returnable and has a couple sprials in it. I am looking to move because I swing my J3 more and am looking to get my Torq more BP/Game swings.
  10. Dallusglockin

Another ASA Torq BP Thread

Here is my Torq/Legit BP session for the other day. It was pretty windy and blowing in from RF. I like the feel of the Torq, but I think I've been spoiled with the 14 inch barrel of the Legit. The Legit also has probably 1000 hits on it and is webbed up like crazy. It seems like I can contact...
  11. Dallusglockin

Looking for a Tourney Team

I am looking to get into tournament ball in North Texas and am looking for a somewhat competitive tournament team to get on board with. I am usually available for 1 or 2 Saturdays a month and can play anywhere but pitch. I can try out or go to a practice or whatever needs to be done to...
  12. Dallusglockin

ASA Obsrtuctions?

Here are a couple plays from last weekend. First one...I'm on 2B and dude hits a roller to SS. I don't really sprint off the bag and time it just right so that I am in the vicinity of the throwing lane of the SS to 1B. The SS (after air mailing a ball earlier in the inning) biffs the throw...
  13. Dallusglockin

Legit JH ASA Gamer Question

This is my first dealing with something other than LS and I noticed the spiraling that I've read about on the boards. On one side, the spirals are pretty close. And there's only about 3 on the other side. Is this thing about to explode? I noticed it has been opening up the more and more I BP it...
  14. Dallusglockin

For Trade ATI Radeon HD 4870x2 w/ EK Waterblock

For sale is a beast of a video card. My HD 4870x2 with EK full coverage waterblock. This served me well for about 5 years and never had a problem with it. Not modded or anything. It reached 850/1000 but I ran it on stock clocks since there was no perceived benefit to the overclock. Asking to get...
  15. Dallusglockin

For Sale Z-3000 ASA 27oz Endload

For sale is a 27 oz ASA Z-3000. It has about 250-300 hits on it and has a fair amount of wear from the terrible infields we play on. Connection is tight and no wobble is present. Grip is a single layer of hockey tape. Looking for $125 (OBO) shipped. Thanks.
  16. Dallusglockin

For Sale Worth USSSA JH Legit 27.5 oz

For sale is a 27.5 oz USSSA JH Legit. Has about 200 hits on it. Grip is a single layer of black hockey tape. The weight medallion that was stuck to the knob fell off right after I got it. It is returnable, but I have no receipt. Looking to get $120 (OBO) shipped. Thanks.
  17. Dallusglockin

GTG mrmarkgarcia is VGTG

Just bought an Aftermath from him and he's VGTG! Good communication and packaging. BUY FROM HIM!
  18. Dallusglockin

Off Season Swing Critique

Been off a few weeks from games and I'm getting restless to get swinging again. I got a gopro a while back (and a ton of mounts for Christmas) so I put it to use to film my "swing." I felt like I was having trouble with the higher pitches, which is bad because those are the ones I like to hit...
  19. Dallusglockin

For Sale ASA Z3000 27 oz EL

For sale is my 27 oz Z3000. Got anywhere from 250-300 hits on it. Has a bit of field wear from the kitty litter/glass shard fields we play on. I like it, but my Worth Legits fit my swing better. Want to sell for $140 shipped (OBO) or open to some good trades.
  20. Dallusglockin

For Sale JVC KW-AV70BT Double DIN Multimedia Head Unit

For sale is a JVC KW-AV70BT Double-DIN Multimedia Head Unit Item was used for about 8 months and taken out of my Tahoe when I bought a Focus ST. It is in good condition. I’m looking to get $250 shipped to your door. Item is in Addison, TX. This thing is LOADED with cool features...