2. rezdog78

2010 Rez Secret Santa

damn starting already?:D
  3. rezdog78

not lurking just working lol

not lurking just working lol
  4. rezdog78

Big Daddy T is GTG

dont hesitate to deal with...good, fast transaction...good commuciation..thanks again
  5. rezdog78

GB350 is GTG

had a deal with GB350....everything went smooth...good deal.fast transaction, good communication..would deal with again.
  6. rezdog78

arther itis is GTG

did a trade with ft. paul.....when smooth as can be, fast shipping, bat just as described..thanks for the gooder trade bro....:D
  7. rezdog78

brother_hezakia is GTG

did a deal with hezakia...no problems...just as described and fast shipping......A+ in my book
  8. rezdog78

Coed Delight is GTG

Had a deal for a niw anderson batpack.....good commuciation and fast shipping ...don't hesitate to deal with...good in my book:D thanks again al
  9. rezdog78

D's nuts #5 is GTG

had a good deal with D's nuts..fast shipping, good communication....thanks for the good deal bro al
  10. rezdog78

huckeby34 is GTG

i had a deal with huck..fast payment, good communciation...good deal..... thanks again bro
  11. rezdog78

LineBackerU is GTG

did a deal with linebackerU......good communication, fast shippment....good deal..thanks again bro:) al
  12. rezdog78

mdward4 is GTG

had a good deal with matt....good communication...fast payment what more can u ask for? do not hesitate to deal with boys...good in my book al
  13. rezdog78

VtecJ is GTG

i had ordered one of his NIW extendeds...shipped fast, good commuciation..don't hesiate to deal with..thanks again bro al
  14. rezdog78

beavis6880 Sends me an empty box!

good to hear that there are some good guys on this board........btw there isn't a usps team in reno? lol
  15. rezdog78

Rrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol.....how many do u have tom?:D
  16. rezdog78

Does anybody know how to get ahold of Schiavone02???

that is a long time to wait for a deal to get done....but at least u got the glove
  17. rezdog78

Help finding someone

thats sucks bro........bump for u
  18. rezdog78

Need some Board Help: Trouble with Jigsaw

LOL....sure u do:D
  19. rezdog78

voice2037 is GTG

I had a good trade with robert, don't worries, fast shipment and good communication thanks again robert
  20. rezdog78

Homey12...wheres my syn2?

he still hasn't made this deal right?