Search results

1. B

Now that they've been out for a while (a long while) does anyone still use a Jimmer stick??

Recently got to swing one of these at a BP session. Sadly I didn't swing it beforehand (I didn't know it was there) but I did after we were done. Then took some dry swings with my bat. What does SBF's think of these?
  2. B

When is the new Worth line dropping? Anyone seen the new Fulk elite?

Searching on this site sucks now.........anyway, anyone got any news on the new worth line? Specifically the new BJ Fulk elite? My 27oz black/gray has well over 2500 hits, and it's craaaaazy to say the least
  3. B

Liner issues in my Kemp Shado

Well, it looks like Ive got a hole wearing in the liner on my Kemp Shado..... :o I game it, but it's not seen nearly as many games as my BF1489 I had that held up great. Maybe they weren't meant to be gamed, and only be shelf queens?? :D Who knows. Regardless, it's where my thumb is...
  4. B

Atlanta GA fields.....

Going to be in the big ATL this weekend (buckhead) to visit my sister. Yes, she's single. No, she's not pretty, that's why she's single. Anyway, where are the nice fields at? Just wanna ride by and see some nice fields compared to the crap ones we have around here :D
  5. B

For Sale 26oz FX700 (ASA) supermax

*****SOLD***** Looking to sell a well used FX700 supermax in 26oz.........No cracks, encap issues ect. Looking for $40 shipped. Unknown hits, I'd guess 4k easily. Was a team/BP bat for 3 years.
  6. B

For Sale 2014 Juggy - 27oz

This is returnable, but no rec. Bat is clean, no cracks, rattles, endcap issues ect. Has a black/silver 1.1 lizard skin I am really wanting to sell this today. Make me a good offer. Asking $140 shipped? Unknown hits. Over 1000...... ........... The Miken is for sale also, $40...
  7. B

I got to swing a resmondo legit 220 last week (SBL2RU)

What have I been missing? :D Got to swing this is a game last week, and hot damn, I really liked this bat!!!! Probably going to pick one up. Felt very, very good. Hard to tell in the 4 game swings I had, but it felt a tad better to me than my Juggy I dearly love........ What's...
  8. B

Palmguard STS batting gloves question

In your experience, do these fit pretty true to size? I need a new set of batting gloves as my franklin shok sorb pro's are gone, and now discontinued :( I can wear an XL in them but prefer a 2x........ Wondering if I should go with a 2x or XL in these
  9. B

For Sale/Trade 26oz Miken DC41 (black) returnable w rec and barcode

*************SOLD******************** Looking to sell a black DC41, 26oz that has about 150 swings on it. No issues, endcap is tight, bat is clean..........lizard skin grip. Returnable with rec and barcode from 4/9/2015 The ONLY trade I am interesting, would be me adding cash and...
  10. B

Helmer Mako Torq SP15MLA reviews?

Wouldn't mind trying one, as the torq handle has my attention.....anyone swing one yet? The ASA only version if that helps.....
  11. B

For Sale Saloman Speedcross 3 sz 11.5 blk/blk/sil

*****************SOLD******************* Looking to sell a tried on once pair of Saloman Speedcross 3's in black/black/silver. I am asking $70 shipped. If I am off on price please LMK as I don't know what to price these for...... Thanks
  12. B

For Sale price check: speedcross 3 11.5

So, I had to get a set of fellraisers warrantied, and they are sending me black/black/silver s3's in size 11.5...... I know new ones in this size/color go for $125 on zappos, ect but what would mine be worth being the warranty replacements for my fellraisers? Thanks
  13. B

For Sale Boombah showstopper turfs - sz 13

Looking to sell these Boombah Showstopper turfs in good shape for $25 shipped. They are size 13. I've worn them for about 10 games and a few BP sessions. No issues...... I picked up a set of Saloman speedcross 3 GTX's. I can ship these out today. This is a very iconic photo. Upon flipping...
  14. B

For Sale 27oz '14 Aftermath - ret w rec from 5/9/14

*****SOLD AND SHIPPING 9/12!*********** Looking to sell a 27oz Aftermath in good shape with no cracks or issues. It is returnable w rec from 5/9/14. Unknown number of hits on this one, I bought it used. The kapow sticker is included at no charge..... blue 1.1mm lizard skin. I...
  15. B

For Sale Saloman Fellraiser - sz 13

Looking to sell my fellraisers that have been worn in two games. These are bigfoot size, which is size 13. Canary yellow/blue. I am ASKING $50 shipped, OBO. I bought a different set of Saloman's..... :pics: I tried cleaning the lugs off, but they are so sharp and deep...
  16. B

ASA Rain delay in 2nd with oppsing team starting 9 - can they play 10 on the reschdule??

ASA here..... Had our game suspended Wed in the top of the 2nd, us batting with 0 outs. We had just gotten the 3rd out and were coming in to bat when the monsoon came. We were up 6-0, and the opposing team started with 9 guys. The umps said that we would continue in the top of the 2nd...
  17. B

What stamp is this??

Background, this is on an old ASA recoil, the ASA stamps are about 60%, which is fine...... I bought the bat used on here, and it's got the following stamp on it. I know it's an ASA stamp, but my question is, is it an "official" recert stamp from ASA? Just wondering as the ump was...
  18. B

Pics of the inside of the Boombah superpack and Black Ops backpack?

I'm trying to cut down on the amount of crap I have to carry in two hands to the field......was thinking of getting a backpack to put some of my additional gear in....... I like the looks of both, but I am more concerned what the insides look like. Here's what I need the bag to hold...
  19. B

K city last night........

First game of the fall season last night, my pops struck out 10, yes TEN guys. 2 swinging, 8 looking. Who does that???? I mean, I kinda don't even understand one - but 9 more than that?!?!?!?!!?!? Dude's just weren't even swinging - don't know why. The 2nd inning, the 2,3,4 guys went down on...
  20. B

LTB Miken Recoil ASA 26/27 maxload

Looking for an ASA red recoil in 26/27oz and maxload preferred....... LMK what you have. I'd like the stamps to be visible if possible....... would like to purchase one today so I can get it by the weekend here in the 28803........ :thumb: Don't make me be a man and buy Fred's 28 in the...