1. sfortune

Houston Tourney

y its gonna be the only miken youll be able to swing come january
  2. sfortune

Houston Tourney

cullen park
  3. sfortune

PROTOTYPE TOURNAMENT// FT. Worth, TX

good to hear that they had to atleast be yellow balls. Glad everything ran smooth
  4. sfortune

PROTOTYPE TOURNAMENT// FT. Worth, TX

any balls??? you MF'rs are trying to get someone killed. you are guaranteed to see some launch's and super dupers, i know I would bring 'em.
  5. sfortune

BLD this weekend. Who's winnin' this bish?

if its an OJ, then you know Beek is gonna blow one out right out of the gate :)
  6. sfortune

Ban hammer for me

welcome to the club. Im banned at home, work and brother in laws house :) I just use my phone and do it that way to check up on ****
  7. sfortune

Looking to play Friday

****, I wish I would have seen this, We just played last night at SPC. we ended up winning the tourney, but there wasnt mutch comp at all
  8. sfortune

Question about HSP

I dont see them changing the bats, Its a Utrip thing- not WSL
  9. sfortune

Sugarland...

we play at HSP on wednesdays, come out there, we can get you in some games especially when some of our guys cant make it
  10. sfortune

Need some for League Wed Nights @ HSP

I always like your random posts :D
  11. sfortune

Need some for League Wed Nights @ HSP

Bout damn time :D
  12. sfortune

What program to use for Tourney Flyers?

Looking for a program to use to design a tourney flyer. Would prefer some kind of free program as this is just for 1 tourney but will take suggestions. Thanks for the help. I know i can google it but would like the input from the people who actually have used one
  13. sfortune

Aug 4 Hometown Heroes/TPS Bash

I will have the flyers drawn up shortly. We need to finalize the prizes
  14. sfortune

BP in Houston?

Lets set something up for next week. Hopefully I will have my Z2000 by then and we can reak it in :D
  15. sfortune

BP in Houston?

was in the hotel room chillin' with the kids and wife before dinner so I decided to hop on. You know I cant pass up a chance to BP :D Drinks are good, sun is hot and I dont ever want to leave this island.
  16. sfortune

BP in Houston?

I can hit usually any day during the day except for mondays. I cant hit this week as I am in Jamaica and it would be damn hard to meet you now. Hit me up, I live in katy along with a few other board memnbers and we can set something up.
  17. sfortune

2012 wsl southwest championship june 23-24 over $30,000 in prizes

The women and co-ed get 2 hrs but E gets none???
  18. sfortune

Looking to buy locally!

^^^^^^^^ Brag Post ^^^^^^^^^
  19. sfortune

For Trade Cause Playa's is PIMP's 2- Goosepimp's Swag it Forward Thread

glad to see everyone getting along like a big ass extended family again.........................thats my boys