Search results

1. Q

Vinci JBV-SB

Looking to pick up a RHT 1b mitt if anyone has one to move.
  2. Q

LTB Vinci JBV-SB

Need a RHT, would prefer something that is at least a little broken in.
  3. Q

LTB 13+ RHT 1b mitt

Looking for something high-ish end at a not high end price. Already playing game, needs to be game ready so I can finally retire my current mitt.
  4. Q

LTB LHT 13-14"

Bought my adult daughter a slowpitch 14" Vinci BR4600-22 but she says its too heavy so looking for something else. A real sturdy fastpitch or a lite slowpitch with an adjustable wrist strap.
  5. Q

Coed 11" rule

What is the call if the male batter is mistakenly pitched an 11" instead of 12" ball and he puts it into play? Is it an automatic dead ball do over? Is it the batters choice of taking the result if it is a base hit or getting a new pitch if an out? Did try search and couldn't find a specific...
  6. Q

GTG Rick Rude

Cat came just as described, Thanks RR.
  7. Q

GTG FIZGIG

Nice bat, nice price, instant local delivery :)
  8. Q

LTB OG yellow Cat and Blur Advanced

Yup I'm talking old school, got a couple of guys that want these. Cat can't be the RI, needs to be 28oz (maybe 29) and more beat up the better (just no cracks and such). Basically looking for something with 2,000 hits but still sound. Blur Advanced needs to be a 28 or 29, better condition...
  9. Q

LTB 28oz Cat

Looking for one that has been really beat up, but no cracks. Would also consider a 29 or 30 oz.
  10. Q

LTB Well used USSSA

Need a hot bat for an older guy on our team with not a lot of pop. Can be old stamp or new. Can't be a senior or ultra. Hitting 52/400's. 27, 28 or 29 oz. Prefer a Reload or Catalyst since he said he used to hit well with those.
  11. Q

LTB LHT 1b mitt

13" or larger.
  12. Q

Looking for a FP Rocket Flex or...

a near mint 2007 Rocketech. Needs to be 33" and in very good shape. Have a parent that would like to pick one up ASAP and said I would ask around.
  13. Q

Looking for a Rocket Flex or...

a near mint 2007 Rocketech. Needs to be 33" and in very good shape. Have a parent that would like to pick one up ASAP and said I would ask around.
  14. Q

LTB 33" Rocket Flex

Anyone have one in good shape? Also interested in a near mint 33" 2007 Rocket Tech.
  15. Q

LTB 33" fastpitch bats

Got a real nice deal on a CF5 awhile back for the team mate of my daughter, now a couple more parents want to get their kids out of junk bats. What is available and how much? Have games tonight, tomorrow and Friday to pass on info.
  16. Q

Cf7?

New bat or new paint....
  17. Q

GTG RTPanama is good to go

Quick pay, no problems with this board member.
  18. Q

GTG casedawg51

Traded the best bat my daughter ever swung for hopefully the best mitt she will ever use. When you see his daughter come to the plate tell your kid to step WAY back :D
  19. Q

GTG Akhoot7

Traded a RT for a Phenix, bat got here in two days, no problems with this board brother.
  20. Q

For Sale/Trade 2 28oz Wrath Extended's

28oz Wrath Extended 120, returnable with less than 150 swings. 28oz Wrath Extended 120, not returnable, NOW. Daughter needs a Demarini FP bat for her new travel team. 32" Phenix, CF3, CF4 or CF5. Can be a standard, hope or insane since I'm looking to get her a few I'll just buy whatever I...