Search results

1. nam2212

For Sale Vinci Pro BMB-M 13” glove

SOLD. I have had this one for about 8 years or so. Was a backup until I sold another glove a few years back. Great glove that took forever to break in. Mesh makes it pretty light. Kip leather with a color combo I haven’t seen in a while. Just used some Vinci conditioner on it. I am looking for...
  2. nam2212

For Sale 27oz Team Combat ASA Rogowski

SOLD Model number TCRSP4 so you can look up specs. This bat was used in about 2018 for one fall league season and then put in the closet. Maybe 60 swings on it. See pics for the excellent condition. I was shocked by how good a bat it actually is. Has the PED disc and is a great bat. No ASA here...
  3. nam2212

2016 Mizuno No Doubt 26oz Dual Stamp

SOLD!! I picked this bat up a couple years back. I was asked to join a church league team with my brother in law and he had no idea if it was ASA or Utrip. I got a dual stamp to be safe. They ended up letting us use old stamp USSSA bats so this one never got used. It might have 25 swings on it...
  4. nam2212

For Sale iPhone 6s 16GB Gold (A1688) Verizon / Sprint/ T Mobile

I got this phone a few years back and finally upgraded to a new one. It is in mint condition as you can see from the pics. Only issue would be a few small scratches that you can barely see (in the pics) next to the charging port. The battery was swapped under warranty by Apple. It was in a case...
  5. nam2212

For Sale Apple Watch Nike+ Series 2 42mm (Space Grey Aluminum case)

SOLD....This is a brand new (not a refurb) watch head that Apple sent me to replace mine that developed a hairline crack in the face. It is still in the protective plastic and has never even been turned on. The watch comes with the cool grey/black Nike+ band as well as a black Milanese loop band...
  6. nam2212

For Sale Boombah Pants

These have not been used in about 5 years and have been in the closet. All are grey /navy /columbia blue. The 36 and 40 were used about 25 times each. The 38s have never been worn. The 36 has a small stain on the knee as you can see in the pics and another one on the left thigh that I could not...
  7. nam2212

For Sale DeMarini The One Sunday Swagger, Mizuno Blackout FSE, DeMarini The One USSSA

It has been so long since I sold or looked for a bat on here I didn't realize I just had to scroll down to see this section and not list my bats in the individual manufacturers section. I hurt my back about 4 years ago and have not played softball since. I am finally getting rid of the...
  8. nam2212

For Sale New 28 oz The One Sunday Swagger and 26oz The One USSSA

I hurt my back about 4 years ago and have not played softball since. I am finally getting rid of the equipment that has been sitting in the closet. SOLD.....1. DeMarini The One Sunday Swagger. 28oz and brand new. I pulled the wrapper and put it in my bat bag but never played an ASA tourney...
  9. nam2212

For Sale 28.5 FSE Mizuno Blackout

SOLD I hurt my back about 4 years ago and have not played softball since. I am finally getting rid of the equipment that has been sitting in the closet. This is a Freedom Sports Edition Blackout. I think it is the endload model. It has some scratches from being tossed around in the dirt and...
  10. nam2212

For Sale DeMarini IDP roller bag, Combat Face Off mask, Demarini batting gloves (XL)

I have been out of the game for a few years and want to get rid of some of my old stuff. I am looking to sell only. 1. SOLD Demarini IDP roller bag in blue. See pics for condition. Plenty of life left but some typical snags and stuff on the bottom of the bag. It was only used for about 5...
  11. nam2212

For Sale Vinci Limited Series TJ1952-L Softball Glove $100 OBO

SOLD!!! I haven't played softball since hurting my back about 4 years ago. I am finally getting rid of the stuff in my bat bag. This glove is broken in and was used for about 6 months. Condition is in pics. Here is more info on the glove...
  12. nam2212

For Sale Callaway XR Pro 5-A Recoil graphite shafts

SOLD I am selling a set of Callaway XR Pro irons. They have the graphite Recoil 460 in F4 (stiff) shafts. The set is 5-A wedge. You can see the condition in the pics. Grips are still in great shape and are Unified grips by Longshot. There is minor ferrule separation on a couple of the irons...
  13. nam2212

For Sale Titleist 716 T-MB 2 iron (driving iron)

SOLD See pics for condition. In great shape. S300 AMT shaft. Grip is in decent shape but I will include a Superstroke grip in case you want to replace it. Great club that is easy to hit but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. I am looking for $120 shipped.
  14. nam2212

For Sale Cleveland CBX 54 degree wedge

I am looking to sell a 54/12 Cleveland wedge. It has an upgraded shaft and grip. KBS C Taper stiff flex shaft and a NDMC grip ($160 total). This is Clevelands newest wedge and has not been out very long. It is very forgiving and easy to hit. I ended up sticking with another set of wedges. Pics...
  15. nam2212

For Sale Callaway Driver and Adams hybrid

1. Big Bertha Alpha 9.0 degree driver with BiMatrix shaft. It is not in perfect shape but is in good shape. There seems to be a discolored spot on the crown that never bothered me at all. It can be seen in the pics. One small scratch out towards the toe of the crown as well. Shaft is X flex and...
  16. nam2212

For Sale Callaway wedges

SOLD
  17. nam2212

For Sale Game Golf Live

SOLD!! I have had this unit for about 3 months but only used it for a total of 4 rounds. I just don't play enough to take advantage of all that it tracks. Some of the tags have scuffing from going in and out of the bag. Everything works perfectly. Comes with everything that was included when it...
  18. nam2212

For Sale/Trade Datrek Go Lite Pro Golf Stand Bag $80 shipped

SOLD Organize your equipment like a pro with the Go Lite Pro Stand Bag. The 14-way mesh padded top with individual full-length dividers provides unrivaled equipment organization. 5 total pockets, including a large garment pocket and fleece-lined valuables pocket, keep important gear within reach...
  19. nam2212

For Sale TaylorMade R15 Driver & Fuji Speeder 757 Evo TS in X flex

1. SOLD--R15 10.5 460 Head. I used the club all last season but it is in great shape. Small chip in the top that is in photo. I don't notice it at all. Comes with unused head cover and wrench. I am looking for $100 shipped OBO. 2. SOLD--Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec in X flex. It has...
  20. nam2212

For Sale OGIO Grom Stand Bag and a Callaway 3 hybrid

Up for sale today: 1. SOLD--2014 Ogio Grom Stand bag in the Zigpin colorway. I have had this bag about a year and it has seen the course about a dozen times. In great shape with no damage at all just some dust. The only issue is one of the legs is warped a little and had been since the day I...