Search results

1. C

New Greinert 275 compared to the last two years

Just seeing if anyone has used the 2016 and how they like it compared to the years before. Thanks in advance
  2. C

Need help picking out a home run derby

I have a home run derby in a month and need help picking a bat. Has to be new stamp asa or Utrip. Was leaning towards utrip. Prefer end loaded. We are hitting stadium balls. Left field is 325 and center is 400
  3. C

Trying to decide what new asa and Utrip to buy

Looking to buy a new asa and Utrip. What do you guys like. I have the Orange derby boy and black and red cg for Utrip. Thanks in advance
  4. C

Z2k or z3k? Any difference?

Just wondering if it's worth the extra money for the z3. Is there any performance difference between these two? Both are end loaded.
  5. C

What's everyone's favorite Asa and Utrip bats from the raw series?

Going to get a new Asa and new Utrip. Trying to get some help picking what ones.
  6. C

For Sale/Trade DB Asa 26 trade for a newer easton

I have a 26 DB Asa I am looking to trade for a newer easton. Has about 50 swings on it and has normal game wear. It's just to light for me. Have only hit 52 300 balls with it. Let me know what you have to trade. Looking for something heavier.
  7. C

For Sale/Trade DB Asa 26 oz. trade for newer demarini

I have a 26 DB Asa with about 50 hits on it. Will trade for any new stamp demarini. Looking for something heavier. It's just to light for me to swing. Has normal game wear. No cracks or end cap seperation. Has only hit 52 300 balls
  8. C

How to make a batting line up?

How do you guys make your batting orders?
  9. C

Derby girl 275

I have been looking at these for my fiancé for the Asa league she's in. Does anyone know anything about them? I can't find anything
  10. C

Triad 3 or L6 or L4

I am going to pick a bat up today for my league that's starts tomorrow and these are what I found in local stores. What one would be best for the 52 300 ball? I am a home run hitter.
  11. C

Anyone swing the L5 yet?

How is this bat? Looking to get a new easton Utrip. Only play a couple tourneys a year
  12. C

Is the L4 worth the extra $$?

Looking at the l6 and the l4 for the 52 300 ball and wondering if the extra 100 dollars for the l4 is worth it or not?
  13. C

Best 52 300 ball

My league is switching to this ball and I don't want to but some crap ball. What is everyone's thoughts?
  14. C

Asa Miken Nxt vs 52 300

Does anybody know how this bat is with these balls?
  15. C

Flipper or Derby Boys Asa or the L6

Looking to get one of these bats. What does everyone think?
  16. C

DB Asa or DB 275 for the 52 300 ball?

Only hitting the 52 300 ball. What one do you guys think would hit this better? And what sort of break in time on these?
  17. C

L4 or the L6???

Having a hard time deciding on what one to get. How much end liad are in these? What does everyone think?
  18. C

What new stamp Asa is everyone swinging for the 52 300

What new stamp Asa bat is everyone using fir the 52 300 ball? Trying to get some ideas.
  19. C

Better distance? J3a or Flipper

I am playing in a league with no fence so I am trying to figure out which one of these would be better for hitting distance. We are using the .52 300 ball. Heard a lot of good things about both but can't decide between the J3A or the Flipper. What does everyone think?
  20. C

For Trade 2012 Worth Filthy 28

I have a maroon and yellow 28 ounce Worth filthy. Has about 100 swings on it and normal scratches from rattleor end cap seperation. Looking to trade for another asa bat. Looking for something a little lighter. Let me know if interested.