Search results

1. bpm91

For Sale JUGS Quicksnap Softball Frame S1020 - $130

JUGS Quicksnap Softball Frame S1020 - $130 In the off-chance you are going to this weekend's USSSA OCMD softball tournament this weekend 8/7 - 8/9, I have a Jugs Quicksnap Softball Frame and Net, Model S1020 for sale. Net has no tears, the super sturdy quick snap metal frame has some signs...
  2. bpm91

For Sale No Errors Ball Boy Ball Bag

For Sale - Very Good Condition No Errors Ball Boy Roller - $100 Shipped. Easily holds two (2) home depot paint buckets full of balls and more, has a side velcro pouch on outside, two (2) zippered mesh pouches on the zipper flap. Lots of space to carry books, notes, etc. Easy...
  3. bpm91

For Sale Used: Evil BP White/Orange, Worth Super Gold Dots, AD Starr Tattoo, Various

For Sale - Used but perfectly good balls: 1. Evil BP Orange/White Balls - 18 available, sell as lot for $55 shipped (3.05/EA as lot), or 3 sets of 6 balls for $20 shipped per set (3.33/EA) **SOLD - NONE LEFT** 2. Worth Super Gold Dot Classic - UC12SY - USSSA Classic M - 20 available...
  4. bpm91

For Sale For Sale: Demarini Ultimate Weapon x3, Worth Lighthouse x2, Worth Supercell 2, Jacoby

It's been a while since I've been on the site and it's time to sell off these bats. They've been sitting unused for a while and I'd like to see it go to someone who would use it. For Sale – All Metal, Single-wall Bats 1. Black Demarini Ultimate Weapon 28oz. – 2004 ASA Stamp -...
  5. bpm91

Stellar Service from Buggs

*I AM NOT PAID, ENDORSED, OR AFFILIATED WITH EVIL/******** SPORTS WHATSOEVER* I broke my 2012 Evil Bamboom on Tuesday 7/1, contacted Buggs on SBF and ordered another on Wednesday 7/2 at 11am. I received the new bat Thursday 7/3 at 11:45am... Damn near 12 hour turnaround via UPS ground...
  6. bpm91

LTB Easton SX75 Redline 28 or 30oz.

LMK. Thanks.
  7. bpm91

Spiderz - Are You There, Ed?

Short version at the bottom for those of you that don't have time for that. I ordered a pair of 2013 Spiderz LITE batting gloves directly from Spiderz website 3/20/13. I didn't receive any update regarding my order, so I emailed customer service. Ed replied on 3/23/23, apologizing for...
  8. bpm91

LTB Worth Supercell 2 C405P

If anybody has some non-dented Worth Supercell 2 C405P metals laying around, LMK.
  9. bpm91

GTG bpm91's GTG List

1. 12-31-2011 - Bukethead32 - sold me a Anderson Pyrotech 2. 01-27-2012 - thegymteacher - sold me a TPS Ritch's Superior Green Monster 3. 04-04-2012 - mr.chata - sold me a TPS Ritch's Superior Blue CU31 4. 05-14-2012 - bird25 - sold me a Worth Lighthouse 5. 05-16-2012 - joker47 - sold me a...
  10. bpm91

Cutting Down on the Ball

When you cut the ball, are you swinging level and hitting the bottom half of the ball? Or are you swinging slightly down like chopping a tree down and hitting the bottom half of the ball? If swinging slightly down, are you experiencing any pain in your shoulder (the bottom hand side)? I...
  11. bpm91

Picked Up A Evil White Bamboom

Bat came new, clean, shiney, and fast. Going to get cuts tonight in the wood bat league and post thoughts.
  12. bpm91

LTB Anderson Ignite, TPS Ritch's Superior CU31

As the title reads, looking for an 30oz. Anderson Ignite, and a TPS Ritch's Superior CU31 28oz. and up. Plus: if you have a CU31 that has PLYR or some version of the player in the serial number, let me know.
  13. bpm91

LTB Old School Singlewall 1-Piece Metal 28oz+

TPS Ritch's Superior CU31 - Green and/or Blue (30oz+ preferable but open) Worth Supercell Team Lighthouse (no VTs) Jacoby
  14. bpm91

GTG mr.chata is GTG

Bought a 28oz. Blue CU31 Ritch's Superior from him, shipped out the same day, came as described.
  15. bpm91

LTB Jacoby, Ignite

As the title says, LTB: 1. Jacoby (any oz considered) 2. Anderson Ignite preferred 27 oz. (any oz considered)
  16. bpm91

Ignite

Anybody give this a shot yet? My league removed the Pyrotech (designated as high-powered) from our legal list and replaced it with the Ignite, so I may be looking for a comparable replacement. Here's the batlist for your perusal: http://www.playphillysports.com/2012batlist.html I have the...
  17. bpm91

Versions of Pyrotechs

Any significant differences/pros/cons between year models of the Pyrotechs? Going from the Bat Price Guide thread, there was a '03, '06, '07, and '08. I have the '06 and it seems to swing a little stiff compared to my blue Ritch's. Figured I'd ask since two have popped up in the marketplace.
  18. bpm91

Indoor BP 1/6/12 - Pyrotech

http://youtu.be/-TH5oGBT714 Criticism appreciated. I can see my backfoot isn't squared away properly and that I end up stepping towards SS. It doesn't look like I was getting full hip rotation either. I wish I got the second round of BP on camera... this one was a cold run. Better angle and...
  19. bpm91

Bat Identification: Easton Combat

So, at the end of our co-ed rec league (which we came out champions!), a bat that has constantly shown up each week with no owner came home with me, courtesy of the league umpire. Seems like an old school beast... it's an Easton Combat 34"/35oz, Model: S443435U, camouflage finish, with Easton...
  20. bpm91

Hand Positioning for Batting

I was curious what everyone's technique was and their results for hand placement when swinging bats. I use two: 1) Flat Knuckles - fingers between first and second knuckle are lined up flat - This is what I was taught when my Dad raised me playing whiffle ball and baseball. It's always...