Search results

1. 290ackimp

GTG B27 is GTG

Just did a deal with B27 great communication, super fast shipping. Really recommend dealing with him.
  2. 290ackimp

For Trade FT SCN9 27oz. looking for a REAP2 ASA

I have a 27oz. Easton SCN9. Around 700 Hits (600 in the batting cage, 100 game hits) Really good condition. No webbing, cracks. Starting to wobble, no rattles. I was hitting a REAP2 and want one now. A link to Photobucket album with more pictures, at the bottom of the post. Would really like a...
  3. 290ackimp

SCN17BH 28 oz.

Looking for a 28 oz. Scn17bh preferably one with a couple hundred hits on it. Let me know what you want to let go.
  4. 290ackimp

For Trade 26.5 oz. JHM798 For trade

I have a JHM798 for trade. 300 hits. I bought the bat three years ago. Swung it for two years, then it has sat in my bag all summer. Nothing wrong with the bat. Just don't use it. Original grip, I don't know serial#. That is under the grip. Looking for SCN17BH, or a salvo or the ssr2 in...
  5. 290ackimp

Msach1 Gtg

Like everbody else did a deal with him. Was great fast shipping and great prices.
  6. 290ackimp

Looking for feedback on ST59930?

anybody dealt with him, just checking?
  7. 290ackimp

Archer 276 Is Gtg

Did a deal with him and he paid quick and great communication. Deal with him and no worries.
  8. 290ackimp

Shamrocker is GTG

I just got back from vacation to find a great glove sitting on my desk. Good shipping and good communication. Do deal with shamrocker if you get the chance.
  9. 290ackimp

O_FER_4 is GTG

Just bought a bat from O_FER_4 he is Good to go. Bat is in great shape. Great communication, and shipped when he said he would. Dealing with O_FER_4 is a no brainer. You get what he described, and no worries. Thanks Carlos..
  10. 290ackimp

Kudos to Matty

Matty is great. Good communication and fast shipping. The hook up on the Freak much appreciated.
  11. 290ackimp

Cabosackmonkey is GTG

Just received a bat from him. Quick shipment, great packaging. Item was just as he described it. If Cabosackmonkey is selling no worries with him, he is good to go.
  12. 290ackimp

Jdubbmancandy IS A+

Did a deal with hi he is GTG. No worries with the candyman. :D
  13. 290ackimp

Krazyboy58 is GTG

Did a deal with him everything went smooth. Get a chance to deal with him do not worry about him he is GTG.
  14. 290ackimp

Stingola is GTG

Had a great deal with stingola. Good communication, fast payment. Would definitely deal with Sting again.
  15. 290ackimp

Rich4863 is A+

Very good to deal with very fast payment. Even overlooking my mistake of forgetting the receipt. Mailed that out yesterday to him. Thanks again Rich
  16. 290ackimp

Jrcadillac is GTG

Ed is a great person to deal with. Fast shipping and Good deals from him. Do not hesitate to deal with him.
  17. 290ackimp

Pont22 is muy bueno!!!

If you have the chance to deal with him, do not hesitate. :cool: Very fast shipping and gave a good description. ;) The bat is great thanks for the good deal. :D
  18. 290ackimp

FIZGIG Is GTG

Did a deal with him all went perfect with him. Great communication and responses. Shipped the bat quickly, was described perfectly. Deal with FIZGIG and you will get a good deal, and quick shipment. :D :D
  19. 290ackimp

Big D deserves a Big "A"

Bought a bat from him. Was just as described, great shipping. Definitely do business with him again! :D
  20. 290ackimp

msach1

I just finished a deal with him. Everything was great, traded bats he trusted a newbie. And we shipped on the same day. I am enjoying the White Steel very much.