Search results

1. CARMEL

Swinging Bunt Team 4

RynoMite, thanks for awesome job as "positive" team captain! I had a blast this year, and our whole team had fun! That's a perfect Charity Tourney team!
  2. CARMEL

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Thank You to Dusty, Tony, and everyone else that helps with this awesome charity tourney. I had an Awesome time with team 4! One of the best Swinging Bunts yet! Looking forward to next year also!
  3. CARMEL

Swinging Bunt Team 4

Email recieved and responded to. I forwarded it to Mike Ruffin in case his email did not get on your list.
  4. CARMEL

Swinging Bunt Team 4

There is one gal.......lol but she is definately no fun. Hi, I am Melissa Hill
  5. CARMEL

Swinging Bunt Team #9

Melissa here. Looking forward to playing some softball for a good cause!!!!
  6. CARMEL

LTB or LTTF-12" optic yellow fastpitch balls

Bump for thejuggster :) OMG I just posted something on SBF
  7. CARMEL

Swinging Bunt Team #11

Team 11 Brad Boward Mike Somen Aric Krewer Bill Piotrowski Casey McGarry Darcy Toland <-----PineTarsOFer Jon Henry Kevin Davis Korey Epert Melissa Hill <------CARMEL Phil Matson Shane Davis
  8. CARMEL

swinging bunt team #1

Not me!!!! LOL Don't even play your team first day!
  9. CARMEL

Secret Santa 2010 What did you get thread

Had to wait all day at work to open the package, but it was worth it............. apilot did a great job! Freak DST 25.3oz Under Armor Batting Gloves 2 Body Building Water Bottles Pine Tar Stick Work Out Towel THANK YOU & Merry Christmas
  10. CARMEL

Secret Santa 2010 Participant List and Status Thread

Just recieved delivery to my house. Will find out what is in the box at 7pm tonight.........ty to my SS early!
  11. CARMEL

Anyone see the Pettis kick last night on WEC?

I saw it! LOL It was a good kick, and it was showy........but Henderson is an excellant fighter and took it well. Other fighters would have been out for a couple.
  12. CARMEL

New date for the 2010 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!

Yepper, I was..........at least my game has gotten better from the first year I played there! LOL
  13. CARMEL

Did not say it was me, lol! I just said that was funny! :)
  14. CARMEL

hahaha, that is funny right there! :)
  15. CARMEL

Looking For Ideas for Swinging Bunt 2011

I think this would slow down your tournament, as well as kinda being a pain in my book. I hit 11" in Women's games, and 12" in Co-ed and Men's games. The gals don't realize it will not give them that much advantage in this kinda of tourney. So my vote is leave the 12" balls for everyone...
  16. CARMEL

Thank you for the Birthday wishes! :)

Thank you for the Birthday wishes! :)
  17. CARMEL

haha, no problem. I used to get asked a lot........just not on here enough anymore to draw...

haha, no problem. I used to get asked a lot........just not on here enough anymore to draw attention! :)
  18. CARMEL

whatever with the tata request.........not happening

whatever with the tata request.........not happening
  19. CARMEL

Hey, are you going to be at Swinging Bunt?

Hey, are you going to be at Swinging Bunt?
  20. CARMEL

Like New LG DARE

Nope, you just don't know the whole story. Told Vinnie if he did not mind I would leave feedback after Christmas. So you would not figure it out. Too late.........so he got feedback early! I can type, just not text! So there...........:rolleyes: