Search results

1. Flyboy50

Full Dyes

Give Flyboy Athletics a shot,all the fabrics are the same so dont be fooled by the gimmicks. Polyzone and mesh interlock are the same 2 fabrics used by almost all of the companies out there..
  2. Flyboy50

Need two sets of sub dyes for Air National Guard team

Feel free to contact Flyboy Athletics, a veteran owned company in the Bluegrass State. Teams from 6U baseball/softball to conference teams wear Flyboy products. StayFly in Tennessee! The best means of reaching us is via email at [email protected].
  3. Flyboy50

I am in the KYANG, I made our uniforms along with West Virginia. Please give me a call and Ill...

I am in the KYANG, I made our uniforms along with West Virginia. Please give me a call and Ill take care of your needs.. 502.594.1189 Michael Bradley Flyboy Athletics
  4. Flyboy50

Flyboy Athletics Uniform Packages

Uniforms-March Military Madness Sale It is not too late to order uniforms, please give Flyboy an opportunity to serve your needs. I have a special going on until the end of the March for any 100%military team. You must prove to me that you are indeed serving or have served for this special...
  5. Flyboy50

Flyboy Athletics Uniform Packages

[/URL][/IMG] Text is the best means to contact Flyboy at 502.594.1189. I an authorized Pacific Dealer, Richardson, Puuka and Outdoor Cap.
  6. Flyboy50

I am in Ky and can do what you are asking for,please feel free to call me or text me at...

I am in Ky and can do what you are asking for,please feel free to call me or text me at 502.594.1189.. Thank you, Michael Bradley Flyboy Athletics
  7. Flyboy50

Can you offer some help on sublimating socks?

8. Flyboy50

9. Flyboy50

How do you become a pacific headwear dealer?

Rep Who is the rep that just sells hats? Do you have a contact number?
  10. Flyboy50

Looking for a Unique Army Jersey Quickly (Please Read)

Army A suggestion would be to change the woodland camo to Army ACU or Multicam.. That is a nice thought..
  11. Flyboy50

need 40 pacific 404 (fastest turn around)

Hats I am a Pacific Hat Direct Dealer. Check your PM..
  12. Flyboy50

need some pacific hats made

Hats If you have not been helped,I am in Louisville.PM me..
  13. Flyboy50

For Sale Pants For Sale

Bump to the top..
  14. Flyboy50

For Sale Pants For Sale

New Link See if that helps you out..
  15. Flyboy50

For Sale Pants For Sale

Bump these banging deals to the top!
  16. Flyboy50

For Sale Pants For Sale

Tyja and royal/gray/black syndicate deal pending...
  17. Flyboy50

For Sale Pants For Sale

Bump to the top.. If you paid your pants have shipped..
  18. Flyboy50

For Sale Pants For Sale

Pink are sold.. Worth,Synidcate Sports, Boombah, & Semper Athletics.
  19. Flyboy50

For Sale Pants For Sale

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k191/flyboy50/Pants%20For%20Sale/2012-07-151927231_zps8576d35e.jpg http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k191/flyboy50/Pants%20For%20Sale/2012-07-151924441_zpsc07a892d.jpg Group 2 all are 36/34 new or like new $30 pr Group 1 Solid White New Size L, Pink/Black...
  20. Flyboy50

LTB Softball Pants! Help!

Pants FOr Sale [/IMG] [/IMG] All Size 36/34,30 pr shipped...