Search results

1. P

27oz Balanced SSUSA Miken Freak 20th Anniversary

any desire to trade for a Dudley Lightning End Load? I have both a 26oz and a 27 oz
  2. P

Looking to get

thnaks
  3. P

Looking to get

A Miken Kendrick 20th Anniversary Senior model in a 26oz. Anyone?
  4. P

Dudley 2.0 26oz EL 12"

I have 2 blue / orange Dudley Lightning in 26oz.
  5. P

Need logo conversion help !

I have a jpeg of a logo I would like to use. I need to converted into a Corel 9 esp / cdr format so I can change some wording and play with the colors. I have money in paypal and am more than willing to compensate someone for doing this. please email me at [email protected] Thanks, Rich
  6. P

GTG PHIL STEVENS

Did a bat trade with Phil, and what a smooth transaction. Highly recommend dealing with him !!
  7. P

For Sale/Trade A few senior bats

Here are pics with sign, as requested. I also added pricing to the listing.
  8. P

For Sale/Trade A few senior bats

I have 3 senior bats that I bought for the league team /back up I no longer need. 1) Reebok Barrage 34/26 about 100 cuts on it. $75.00 - SOLD 2) Easton BSR 34/26 ABOUT 100 cuts on it $50.00- SOLD 3) Louisville Slugger Hyper Z 34/27 NEW out of wrapper, no swings on it. $ 80.00 - SOLD ALL...
  9. P

Dudley 2.0 26oz EL 12"

I have a blue barrel, what do you have in trade.
  10. P

Need a jpeg converted !!

nobody will to help a brotha out, not looking free, I am willing to pay.
  11. P

Need a jpeg converted !!

I have a jpeg of a logo I would like to use. I need to converted into a Corel 9 esp / cdr format so I can change some wording and play with the colors. I have money in paypal and am more than willing to compensate someone for doing this. please email me at [email protected] Thanks, Rich
  12. P

looking to price sub (white) jersyes.

I am looking to get a price on 20 white sub jerseys, we have logo and all I have a list of numbers as well. Would need to get these finished by End of April if possible, 1st week of may at the latest. I can be reached at [email protected] Thanks
  13. P

Looking for a vector / eps of a.

championship ring. Looking to make some shirts for a youth boys home who went undefeated this season. I am donating the shirts and all the print work, but am having trouble finding a super bowl / championship type ring, If anyone could please help me out, I want to try and print these today...
  14. P

Uncle Si mockup

I am in for a couple!!
  15. P

For Trade 2 Combats (ASA) for an Ipod Touch or newer Ipod Nano

I am interested and have an itouch to move
  16. P

Looking for Custom Hoodies....

I am interested in getting some custom hoodies made for a high school hockey team. I have the front logo and what I woud like done. I know I would do 2 from jump street to get started, then take orders from the team after they see the finished product. Looking for the best turn around time...
  17. P

Need 2 esp files converted to Corel9....

i am getting an error and it won't let me open them. I thought the same thing
  18. P

Need 2 esp files converted to Corel9....

I have 2 logos that are in eps format that were made for my businesses, my artwork guy is no longer around and I need them converted so I can open them with corel9 and change some things. Any help would be greatly appreciated... I have a local printer who has donated 100 shirts for my...