Search results

1. jtepn87

44/375 balls

Been out of the loop for awhile. My league is allowing any 44/375 ball this year as long as it has a yellow cover. I am wondering what the best ones are now. I know the team I used to play for primarily used Evils, but it seems like Thunder Advanced are getting alot of buzz in the league.
  2. jtepn87

Cleaning PS Series Force

I have a pair of these pants in white, and they are extremely difficult to get clean. I soaked them over night, washed them and they were still dirt stained. So I scrubbed them, soaked them in OxyClean, scrubbed again, then re-washed. This time most of the stains came out, but still noticeable...
  3. jtepn87

Scratching my head..

I've been out of the loop for a few years, and picking softball back up this season. I've been thinking about getting a new bat this year, and noticed Easton has 3 basic series now. Mako, Raw Power, and Salvo. I also noticed quite the disparity in price. Could someone please give a basic...
  4. jtepn87

Slightly endloaded bats?

Are there any bats that have a slight endload to them? It seems like everything now is either balanced or endloaded. I'm interested in buying a new ASA bat this year to use with the .52 core balls, and would like something that swings kind of like the old Syn2. Pretty balanced, but enough...
  5. jtepn87

Can somebody compair the new ASA Mikens

Can anybody compare the new ASA Mikes against each other. I'm looking at them and noticing a price difference between the Recoil, Ultra, and Freak. What are the reasons for this?
  6. jtepn87

ASA: New bats vs old.

I've been out of the game for a couple of years now and am just starting to get back into the swing of things. I noticed some talk on here about the new bats being "hotter" than the old ones. Is this really true? And how true it it. Should I dump my OG Recoil for a new one, or am I better...
  7. jtepn87

Newer ASA that feels like Freak.

I'm wondering which newer ASA bat feels and swings like an OG or Freak LE? Sorry if this has been posted before.
  8. jtepn87

Freak vs. Newer NSA bats

I'm a firm believer that Miken named their og Freaks, freaks for a reason; but reading the different forums on here it doesn't sound like they stack up to the newer NSA bats . I have a og Freak, and just bought a LE Freak at the end of last season just in case the og breaks. Now I'm wondering if...
  9. jtepn87

bigdummy30 is...

GTG. Great customer. Recieved payment as soon as I asked for it. Very smooth deal.