Search results

1. J

For Sale 52/300 Dudleys / Rocks / X100 ** SOLD **

Would $40 ppgs buy these? if so send a payment request to [email protected].
  2. J

FS: 2019 DC41 USA/asa 27oz

🤷I read everything. If he’s still sitting on it he’ll know this is a fair offer at this point.
  3. J

FS: 2019 DC41 USA/asa 27oz

👀Is this still available? If so would you take 150 including shipping with PayPal goods and services?
  4. J

Annapolis League ASA

Troll on Azzhole!
  5. J

Looking for 1 or 2 Inf/OF for Monday ASA Men’s League

League is in Annapolis MD. Lots of tourney players. Not an entry level league. Got 10 but prefer to have 11 or 12 full timers. PM me if you’re interested and want more details.
  6. J

LTB ASA 26oz

As the bus driver has stated DC41’s are the best IMO. Freak Platinum a close 2nd but go for $500 on eBay. I have a 26 oz 2019 ASA DC41 that has just started to break in with about 150 swings on it. I’d be willing to let it go for $180 f/f or + fees and you pay shipping. Can send pictures Friday...
  7. J

LTB OG Miken DC41 (red knob), Red 4TF, Blue 4TF

I have a 26 oz 2019 ASA DC41 that’s hot. It’s just too light for me. Are you interested?
  8. J

Looking for a balanced 26 oz ASA bat

Looking to buy only. Don’t care what manufacturer or model. Preferably lightly used or better condition. Not spending more than $150.
  9. J

Looking for 1 or 2 more for an ASA league in MD

Got 10 but prefer to have 11 or 12 full timers. PM me if you’re interested and want more details.
  10. J

USA .52 300 Tattoo balls from Vietnam

I can only find them used on eBay. I checked all the sites that carry balls.
  11. J

USA .52 300 Tattoo balls from Vietnam

You got any NX3’s for sale?
  12. J

LTB Miken Freakadelic, 26oz balanced og mv1, 26 oz og freak black, 26 oz og monsta dna

The more I think about it the more I’m already starting to regret it. It feels like trading a prospect off your fantasy team that you know is gonna be a stud soon.
  13. J

LTB Miken Freakadelic, 26oz balanced og mv1, 26 oz og freak black, 26 oz og monsta dna

$300 + shipping and fees if you want it invoiced. Anything less I’ll hang on to it.
  14. J

I have a 26 oz. balanced og mv1 first batch back when my company had a miken dealer account. Not really hard on money and don’t want to sell it unless you make a great offer. Has 2-3 bp sessions on it. Prob 100-150 swings. I don’t even thing it’s full broken in yet. Will send pictures if the...
  15. J

2019 ASA DC 41/2019 USSSA DC41

Do you want to sell your Asa dc?
  16. J

LTB Columbia blue ball pants. Size 36 waist

I got a pair of Columbia bodied pants I could sell you. Brand new. Best pants you’ll ever wear. They have Navy and Grey accents. $25 plus shipping.
  17. J

For Sale ⚾️Bat collection for sale

Lighthouses are actually 26’s with 11 1/2 inch barrels.
  18. J

Sold. Only have left what’s in post. For senior bats that includes... 454, NiFong, XXX and Nightmare.
  19. J

$50 plus shipping for either of the lighthouses or $100 shipped for both. Both are 27oz. Will check on the barrel sizes. Edited to add weights