Search results

1. D

For Sale/Trade 26oz BB Aftermath and others

Mainly for sale. Only trades would be a new future or new legacy. All prices are OBO, and I'd like to get these moved today. Combat Derby Girls is already sold, as is the SRV5b. The rest are available. 26oz 2014 Aftermath. Returnable, no receipt. About 120 swings. $130 OBO 26oz BB Aftermath...
  2. D

Fantasy Baseball Keepers

Ok, here's who I've got to choose from, and here's what they'd cost me. I'm pretty sure I know who I'm keeping, but would like thoughts. Keep 4, no restrictions with the guys I have listed... Matt Kemp, 1st round Longoria, 2nd round Ian Kinsler, 3rd round Brandon Phillips, 4th round...
  3. D

LTB 34/25 SRV5b Easton

Like the title says, I'm looking to pick up an SRV5b in 34/25 or 34/24. LMK what you've got.
  4. D

New Mockup Thoughts

Our 2013 Main jersey mockup. Let me know your thoughts.
  5. D

SuperFreak 98 Midload Colors

Do the SuperFreak 98 midloads come in slightly different shades? All the ones I've owned were always red, but I saw one tonight that looked a little darker, almost like a merlot color. Thoughts?
  6. D

For Sale SP12SV98 and SSR2, Both 26oz

I've got 2 for sale First is the new salvo, 26oz SP12SV98. Bat has about 100 swings on it. Great condition as you can see in the pics. I got the bat in May. It is returnable, but I don't have the receipt for it. Would like $120 OBO. 2nd is a 26oz SSR Stealth Speed. Bat has 300-400...
  7. D

2013 Miken Line

I know, dumb question, but how are the new Miken's? Which ones would you recommend, which ones aren't so great? Any really good ones?
  8. D

LTB OG Ultra 2

Looking for a 27oz OG Ultra 2. PM me with what you've got.
  9. D

GTG rlj11679 is GTG

GTG Newb Here. Very easy to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to work with again.
  10. D

For Sale New Batch of Spiderz for Sale

If I have to list a price, it will be $29.98, but please PM me for best pricing! If you are looking for a pair of Spiderz, or for Spiderz apparel or equipment and you don't see it listed, just let me know and I will get it for you. Currently In-Stock at my House...... Black/Yellow...
  11. D

For Sale Lots of Pants 36-38W

Boombah's: All Standard Length unless noted Columbia Blue w Blue piping, 36W Great condition $28 shipped Gray Base, w Columbia/Black Piping, 36 W Great Condition $28 Shipped Gray Base w Orange/Navy Piping 38W Great Condition $28 Shipped Red Base w Navy piping 36W Great Condition $28...
  12. D

For Sale Several Size Large Dri-Fit Jerseys

All jerseys have been worn and are in good condition and are size LARGE. All prices are OBO.... Worth Jerseys,No Number, Size Large, there are 2 of them, $20 shipped Bass Jersey,No Number, Actually this is a medium, but fits like between a Large-XL, $15 shipped Precision Performance, #3...
  13. D

For Sale Lots of Batting Gloves, Mizuno & Spiderz

Mizuno's are techfire with the Powerpalm Grip, Size L 1. White pair with all color inserts, Retail is $28 or so, will sell them for $20 shipped. Never used Sold 2. White pair with blue insert, used twice, will sell for $18 shipped 3. Black pair with gold insert, used once, will sell for $18...
  14. D

For Sale/Trade 26oz WR OG Extended

Mainly looking to sell. I didn't have a chance to clean it yet, so there is some dirt in the pictures. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Only trades would be for 2013 USSSA sticks. Sale Price $225 OBO
  15. D

Player Rep for Spiderz Gloves

I am the NorCal Player rep for Spiderz Batting Gloves, Fielding Gloves, and Apparel. If you have any questions, or are interested in any of our products, please PM me with any of your needs. These are the best batting gloves on the market in my opinion. Feel free to approach me at any tournament...
  16. D

For Sale Spiderz Batting Gloves

I am the NorCal Player rep for Spiderz Batting Gloves, Fielding Gloves, and Apparel. If you have any questions, or are interested in any of our products, please PM me with any of your needs.
  17. D

Warranty Return for SCN3

What are the return options for an SCN3? I have one that just shark toothed, and yes, I have a receipt for it dated within the past 12 months.
  18. D

GTG Whitephins is GTG

Did a trade with him. Quick Shipping and good communication. GTG Bro here
  19. D

How to leave itrader feedback

Dumb question, as usual, but how do I leave iTrader feedback?
  20. D

GTG Fan81 is GTG

Traded bats with him. Really quick shipping, great communication. GTG