Search results

1. lucky13

Do you need 1 more for fantasy baseball?

I am looking, too, but am open to a higher buy-in. I would prefer a keeper league that is going to stay together.
  2. lucky13

fight breast cancer jerseys

Here you go guys! http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=14816088#post14816088
  3. lucky13

fight breast cancer jerseys

Yes, sir. Shoot me an email about what you are looking for and I will get you taken care of.
  4. lucky13

need team quote

PM sent. Please check out our 2012 team packages by clicking on the link in my sig.
  5. lucky13

Need Help With A Team Buy In !!!

Our 2012 packages are listed in my signature. If you need a custom one made to fit your needs then please email me. -Wesley
  6. lucky13

Some jerseys we have done.....

PM sent. I can do one for you.
  7. lucky13

2012 Team Packages from Clutch Apparel

Here are a few more packages. Again, setup fees do include unlimited revisions on your artwork. $75 per player and $100 setup fee 2 Full dye jerseys $55 per player and $100 setup fee 1 Full dye jersey 1 Sublimated dry fit $59 per player and $75 setup fee 1 Full dye jersey 1 Hat from Pacific...
  8. lucky13

2012 Team Packages from Clutch Apparel

Here are our main team packages for 2012. If one of these is not exactly what you need then I can custom make a package for you. Setup fee for Package 1 is $125 and setup fee for Package 2 and 3 is $150. The setup fees include unlimited revisions on your artwork. Shipping is $30. Minimum...
  9. lucky13

opinion

RPN makes the best pant in the business. The drawback to them is they are expensive and they are very thick which causes them to be too hot in the summer.
  10. lucky13

Jersey company's, who wants my business??

The best price or "deal" like you said is not going to be for the best jersey. There are some very bad full dyes out there. We have all seen them. The quality of artwork is also just as important in my opinion.
  11. lucky13

need a lil help

I did jerseys and hats for a team named Hostility last year and we used that H in our design and on the hat.
  12. lucky13

2012 Team FKA Design

Thanks but my name is Wesley. :) Correct. The grey is also a darker grey to match the color of the graphite pants.
  13. lucky13

Looking for the best package deal

Here is a link to our 2012 Early Bird Specials. Package #1 would be perfect for you. Please shoot me an email to get started. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1122705
  14. lucky13

who has the best package deals

Sent you a PM. Here are a few specials we are running: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1122705
  15. lucky13

Fresh hog!

FREE??? He offered advertising to whomever donated the work. ;) :D
  16. lucky13

reebok softball shirts

What are you looking for exactly?
  17. lucky13

Custom jersey

We can do it. Just shoot me an email.
  18. lucky13

1 single jersey

We will do them. Just email me what you are looking for.
  19. lucky13

sub dye tshirts?

Double post