Search results

1. eyeinthesky

For Sale Nokona SBM-100K

Thx Rous! I'll be shoveling up everything at 1B once I get this beast broken in (could be a while).
  2. eyeinthesky

For Sale Nokona SBM-100K

This is so tempting. Such a beauty. I've been playing more 1B lately. Might be able to get this thing broken in by the time I transition to 1B full-time.
  3. eyeinthesky

LTB Demarini Raw Steel

Looking for '12 or 13 raw steel 26oz. Btw, I have a 2013 raw steel (that is dented all to hell) available for cheap if I find a new one. Still performs and I still use it, but half the umps in my league kick it out of the game. Made the mistake of letting my team use it during winter league. We...
  4. eyeinthesky

For Sale Black Nokona Bloodline 1275

Darn, missed this one. What was the sale price?
  5. eyeinthesky

For Sale/Trade Easton L6.0 (26oz)

SOLD
  6. eyeinthesky

Price drop bump. Somebody give this a home.
  7. eyeinthesky

For Sale OG Aftermaths

PM sent
  8. eyeinthesky

Lets trade ASA sticks bump.
  9. eyeinthesky

**SOLD** Easton L6.0, ASA, green, 26 oz, leather grip, 200 swings. --$65 shipped Trades: -Demarini Flipper AM OG (+cash from me) -Metals... Demarini 375, Steel, 2005 Distance -maybe something else ASA. Whatcha got? http://forums.softballfans.com/media/albums/easton-l6-0-26oz.6523/ Image by...
  10. eyeinthesky

Does a Nokona 13 to 14 inch H web exist?

Black and tan... works for beer and baseball gloves!
  11. eyeinthesky

Does a Nokona 13 to 14 inch H web exist?

Glad you posted a photo of that black model. All I had seen was the hazy stock photo from the retailer. Good looking glove. If not for the white stitching I would instantly buy this and send it off to Rous for some tan laces and have my dream glove. Can't bring myself to pony up for a custom.
  12. eyeinthesky

For Sale Nokona Custom Now Available

This. It's just the already available retail models with laces and script. What happened to their all black gloves, BTW?
  13. eyeinthesky

Price Check Easton L6.0

Thanks. You're right it's a good bat. That makes it easy to keep then.
  14. eyeinthesky

For Sale 14" Rawlings trapeze GG140TFS

Great budget OF glove here. I'd be all over it if it was an H web.
  15. eyeinthesky

Price Check Easton L6.0

2014 Easton ASA L6.0 (SP14L6) 26oz with about 150-200 swings. What's a fair price? Thanks in advance. Image by eyeinthesky posted Jul 6, 2016 at 5:57 PM Image by eyeinthesky posted Jul 6, 2016 at 5:57 PM
  16. eyeinthesky

Nokona Steerhide Pro L-1300H

Rous, that double-H usually runs fairly wide, correct? Nokona's site says the L-series is a stiff glove that requires an extended break-in, but that was in reference to the tan leather.
  17. eyeinthesky

The H web looks odd in this photo. Not the standard H, but I don't think it's the old double-H either. Does have X lacing on the web, though. We need Rous on the case.
  18. eyeinthesky

Emailed Nokona (such great customer service, btw) about this glove. "We have produced an all-Black Legend Pro™ model exclusively for one of our Authorized Nokona Retailers. This particular model is produced with the following specifications: · 13” Right Hand Throw · Black...
  19. eyeinthesky

Very interested to know more about this glove. All I've seen is weird hazy stock photos of the new black model. Not in love with white stitching. Can't tell, does it have double-H web? If so, I might need to dig up some cash. Anybody pick one of these up yet?
  20. eyeinthesky

LTB Demarini Doublewall

I take that back....picked up a 2000. I think yours is a 2001?