Search results

1. c.mathews23

LTB shorts

Lost some weight so looking to find some smaller shorts. Been wearing Large so looking for some mediums. Klutch, Elite, ATWL, don't matter. Let me know what you got. Thanks
  2. c.mathews23

For Sale Jerseys and New Balance shoes

That's what I thought I did but I'm not very tech savvy as you can tell lol
  3. c.mathews23

Well call me an idiot but how do you do that?
  4. c.mathews23

Have some jerseys I'm looking to move. Just don't wear them anymore or have no use for them. All are XL but all except the camo fit like a L. Total Supps #92 XL $15 (Says Mathews on the back) Orange/White LineShot jersey #23 XL $20 (says Mathews on the back) Demarini #23 XL $10 Camo LineShot...
  5. c.mathews23

Tennessee Roll Call #6

Limping?? You're not that old man. I can't say much. Played 5 Saturday and two more Sunday night. My knee was killing me yesterday lol
  6. c.mathews23

Tennessee Roll Call #6

Page is definitely not like it used to be. That's for sure. How is everyone?
  7. c.mathews23

left over gear, some goodies

Interested in the breast cancer jersey. What does the DRKG stand for just out of curiousity?
  8. c.mathews23

Autism Awareness Subs

If you do one, please let me know. Thanks
  9. c.mathews23

Autism Awareness Subs

Have y'all done a Alzheimer's buy in?
  10. c.mathews23

Tennessee Roll Call #6

Anyone going to WSL D State this weekend in Cookeville?
  11. c.mathews23

NSA going to 44 cor balls???

I took a bad hop with a 52 a couple years ago right under my eye. Had to go to the ER, came close to having surgery on my eye but was lucky. I would guess if it was a 44 I would've been in the operating room lol. I didn't like the 52's at first but so used to them now it doesn't bother me anymore.
  12. c.mathews23

NSA going to 44 cor balls???

I haven't seen ASA around here in years. Just about everyone but ASA is in TN. Where in KY are you?
  13. c.mathews23

Tennessee Roll Call #6

Dang its quiet up in here. How bout them Preds boys?!?!
  14. c.mathews23

Tennessee Roll Call #6

Yea we looked for one for about 6-7 months, put in two offers on two different houses and got outbid both times. But we lucked out on the one we got. The house we ended up with never even hit the market and it was exactly what we wanted plus more. Also helps that my dad was our realtor lol.
  15. c.mathews23

Tennessee Roll Call #6

Let me tell y'all, it's no wonder they make your mortgage 30 years. Cause the stress on buying a new house is ridiculous. Anyways, what's going on? Anyone have to swim to work yesterday after all this rain we had?
  16. c.mathews23

Tennessee Roll Call #6

Anyone know where I can get some NSA 52/275 X Rocks or know anyone I can get them from? Apparently my go too doesn't know when he'll get any.
  17. c.mathews23

IS NSA DYING?

Sorry for opening an old topic but ISA is starting to make a push up into KY
  18. c.mathews23

Need help Week 9 QB

I know it's technically still Week 8 but all my players have played as have all of my opponents players so this week is a wrap for me. Have Brady as my starting QB who has a bye this week. My back up is Eli. Should I roll with Eli vs Philly or pick up Mariota @ San Diego?
  19. c.mathews23

Tennessee Roll Call #6

Man I wish I knew about that cause I have absolutely nothing going on this weekend lol. Are those the newer fields on top of the hill off the strip Jack?
  20. c.mathews23

Halloween Havoc

Are you ever anywhere?? I feel like that's all you ever post on here anymore lol