Search results

1. Harry

This place used to be the bomb.

Nothing but fond memories here and Max Johnson's old Northeast Softball board. Both forums added so much to the softball experience and improved my game. The sh*t talking and meetups were the best.
  2. Harry

This place used to be the bomb.

WTF happened? Any old timers still around from 2007ish? First time posting here since around then...
  3. Harry

Overlap vs traditional grip

When I converted to the overlap, I literally took 2000 swings off a tee before going live in a game. Practice will overcome your control issues. I was a singles and doubles hitter and using precision to place the ball was big part of my game. With practice, perfect practice, one can hit with...
  4. Harry

Overlap consistency sucks!!!

The year I went to the overlap, I probably had 2000 overlap swings off of a tee while hitting the ranges for even more swings. It was only at this point I felt comfortable enough to go live with it in games. The year I converted fully to overlap, it actually increased my average. Hey it's...
  5. Harry

Catching and/or DHing

I hit better when I play the field. My head is more into the game. As for catching, don't mind it at all. A good catcher is a defensive asset and can make or break a game.
  6. Harry

Justme25 - A super smooth deal

Just completed a transaction with Justme25. It was super smooth. She is A+. Don't hesitate to deal with her. I would deal with her again in a heart beat.
  7. Harry

Not a lot of feedback but Harry is GTG!!!

Brenda thanks. You were great to deal with as well. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with you again.
  8. Harry

Two Bad Deals

Marlsrsoftball might know who he is. I think he is in that neck of the woods. Send him a pm.
  9. Harry

Dirty sancho is GTG

Had a recent deal with him. Fast Delivery, good merchandise and price. Most importantly, great communication through out. Will do business again.
  10. Harry

mrs mo 33

I have dealt with Mo and he is good to go. Timely delivery and says what he means and means what he says. Thanks mo, it was a pleasure. :)