Search results

1. joesmoe2012

LTB Pants....38 waist Boombahs, or xl Elites

Looking for size 38 boombah's or xl elites. I prefer black pants. Looking for black with royal, black with maroon, black with orange or purple and black/red. Lmk what you have.
  2. joesmoe2012

Info on the utrip aftermath

Facebook credit goes to Daurbanlegend Information about the AM 1.20 and USSSA Wilson/DeMarini has introduced the Flipper model softball bat for 2015 with the USSSA mark on its taper. Wilson has guaranteed USSSA that the bat cannot exceed the 1.20 BPF standard even if overused or altered and...
  3. joesmoe2012

Northeast Ohio Demarini Demo Day 2015

This is happening next sunday, Feb 15th starting at 11am. I'm setting it up for 3 hours and the more people prepay (or pay at time of event), I can add time. We will have 2 tunnels, one asa and one utrip/nsa with association approved balls. If you want to come you need to message me and prepay...
  4. joesmoe2012

Northeast Ohio Demarini Demo Day

This is happening next sunday, Feb 15th starting at 11am. I'm setting it up for 3 hours and the more people prepay (or pay at time of event), I can add time. We will have 2 tunnels, one asa and one utrip/nsa with association approved balls. If you want to come you need to message me and...
  5. joesmoe2012

For Sale Couple Demarini, easton fastpitch, reebok

I will do the 2 fastpitch shipped at $185 gifted/shipped firm. 31/22 Easton Scn2b - Bat has a couple hundred hits but looks extremely clean. Anyone who knows these are top fastpitch bats and are tanks. Daughter didn't play this year and next year it'll be to small. Asking 115 obo...
  6. joesmoe2012

For Sale Easton Scn2b 31/22 & Scn6b 31/21

31/22 Easton Scn2b - Bat has a couple hundred hits but looks extremely clean. Anyone who knows these are top fastpitch bats and are tanks. Daughter didn't play this year and next year it'll be to small. Asking 130 obo gifted/shipped 31/21 Easton Scn6b - Couple hundred hits but also is...
  7. joesmoe2012

For Sale 2 Easton's, 1 Reebok

31/22 Easton Scn2b - Bat has a couple hundred hits but looks extremely clean. Anyone who knows these are top fastpitch bats and are tanks. Daughter didn't play this year and next year it'll be to small. Asking 130 obo gifted/shipped 31/21 Easton Scn6b - Couple hundred hits but also is...
  8. joesmoe2012

Orange 375

Just hit my orange barreled 375 I picked up a couple weeks ago. Was right up there with my Fu dawg and slightly behind one of my purple mercys. This was one of the bats that turned me onto Demarini and wow, I might just be gaming it come late fall ball. Pretty fun bat to swing.
  9. joesmoe2012

For Sale Easton Scn2b 31/22 & Scn6b 31/21

For sale here, pm me if you need more pictures: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1374500
  10. joesmoe2012

For Sale Easton Scn2b 31/22, Scn6b 31/21, Srv4 28

Srv4 sold. Let's move the rest http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1374500
  11. joesmoe2012

For Sale 27 Asa Miken Fx700 supermax

Sold http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1374500
  12. joesmoe2012

For Sale 5 bats for sale

31/22 Easton Scn2b - Bat has a couple hundred hits but looks extremely clean. Anyone who knows these are top fastpitch bats and are tanks. Daughter didn't play this year and next year it'll be to small. Asking 130 obo gifted/shipped 31/21 Easton Scn6b - Couple hundred hits but also is pretty...
  13. joesmoe2012

For Sale 27 oz Cl22

Bat sold on facebook, thanks for looking. Posting for a friend. 27 oz Cl22 with reciept from juneish (26.5 oz on scale with half a black lizard skin). Was told 50-100 swings tops. Still stiff. Has some scratches but seen no webbing. Only looking to sell. Asking 200 obo gifted/shipped. Add $5...
  14. joesmoe2012

Myfitnesspal

Just started using this cause a guy at my work has lost over 100 lbs using it. Question I have is it says you burn roughly 600 calories playing softball for an hour. That seems kinda high. Does anyone have a better idea on how many calories you burn in an hour?
  15. joesmoe2012

For Sale Custom 13" M2 Glove Navy/white

Sold.... Looks black in pics, but it is dark navy and white. This has never seen the fields. It pretty much has been sitting in the box since I got it. Small scratches on side (apparently my cat tried to use the box at one point). Only used twice for catch myself, and guy I got it from...
  16. joesmoe2012

Chisenhall

Absolute Beast mode. Go Tribe.
  17. joesmoe2012

For Sale Juggy, cl22, aftermath, white steel

All bats sold and shipped 28 NR Juggy ASA $160 sold for asking 28 NR AM $160 No returns are mintyish. Sold for asking 26 CL22 has 100 hits 1 raised paint line and and another paint lift both covered with packing tape $170 with Receipt Sold for asking 26oz White Steel $100 has a slight...
  18. joesmoe2012

GTG Moose85 - Newb Just outshipped all ya'll fools

Serious though, he shipped first, described the bat to the T, and bubble wrapped and plastic baggied the bat. Learn all you so called pros:
  19. joesmoe2012

For Sale 5 purses for your ladies (Coach, etc)

Pretty certain my wife is selling these to buy me more bats, so her loss is mine and your gain. All prices are shipped/gifted or add fees Used, but good condition Coach Scribble Hobo purse.**sold Coach mini bag - new without tags, never used - $40 shipped Kathy Von Zeeland purse -...
  20. joesmoe2012

For Sale Disney infinity for PS3

All prices are shipped/gifted our add fees Disney Infinity Starter Pack for PS3 - opened, played only once before PS3 died. All pieces included.**$60 shipped Disney Infinity Davy Jones figure - $15 shipped Disney Infinity Power Discs - $10 shipped Will sell together as a lot for...