1. Qoheleth52

Text me 214-608-6739

Text me 214-608-6739
  2. Qoheleth52

Still selling the Freak Gold?

Still selling the Freak Gold?
  3. Qoheleth52

Monsta why

I've had the DNA previously, Bombardier and Torch now. Haven't ordered a single one through the website but bought slightly used (as I am prone to do). Loved every one of those bats and nearly everybody wants to swing them. If you pre-order from Carl you will be disappointed in delivery time...
  4. Qoheleth52

For Sale/Trade Mint 14 JH Legit, scn5

That Legit is legit.
  5. Qoheleth52

Ever seen someone tag up on a liner to P?

I'm working on this trick play. Bases loaded, nobody out. Batter intentionally pops up to 2B. All runners tag: guy on first runs toward home, then the guy on second runs out into left field, next the batter breaks for third while the guy on third tags home. Genius?
  6. Qoheleth52

wt.......is going on with this board

Before I just came here, point and clicked then shook my head. Now I come here, shake my head, point and click and shake my head again.
  7. Qoheleth52

New Team Name

Phantom Limbs Party Poopers Pressure-cooker Poppy****! Pea****s Prepubescent Princesses Proboscis Monkeys Pterodactyls Porcupines Precocious Sluts (coed) Pretty Good Polluted Phantasmagoria Privileged Punks Private Parts Poopourri Pottymouths Pick Your Poison Pumpkinheads Pearl Necklace...
  8. Qoheleth52

Salomon Speedcross 3 question:

^^^ lace breakage may be due to retard strength
  9. Qoheleth52

Salomon Speedcross 3 question:

Real talk: I have now broken the speed lace system twice = suck. I still like the shoe but have had to go with regular laces in defiance of the stupid design. Also know they are running shoes not softball shoes so wear anomolies will occur especially in the batters box.
  10. Qoheleth52

SIS Dropped Dale Brungardt....

Call me Robo, I will make a spot for you on my Monday and Wednesday night league teams. :beerchug:
  11. Qoheleth52

its been fun underwear it really has

but its time to say buh bye. several years ago i adopted the habit of wearing compression underwear for softball thinking if i tightened up the package i could better protect the boyz. fast forward to the chaffing, diaper rash and onion crotch. adios mofo... there is nothing like the...
  12. Qoheleth52

ASA or duel stamp for the SB12 cork center softball?

Dude, seriously... you are hitting a cork ball. Just pick up any bat in your preferred weight and swing away *POOoooF*
  13. Qoheleth52

Worst championship shirts ever lmao

Patchy grass in the infield... play ball!
  14. Qoheleth52

Worst championship shirts ever lmao

I don't ever wear my championship shirts, because they are all for league. You better rock that tourney shirt young man.
  15. Qoheleth52

Eye Black for Night Games?

^^^ I just wear the white Oakleys at night instead of the eye black.
  16. Qoheleth52

Why are Monstas so expensive??

Yes, supply and demand. Feel the Bern...
  17. Qoheleth52

Salomon shoes and the outfield

^^^ The Labs have a slightly longer and more aggressive cleat pattern with all the comfort, can't imagine they wouldn't be as good or better as anything else in the same category.
  18. Qoheleth52

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

^^^ PM me with a referral?
  19. Qoheleth52

Batting Practice

The white and orange Evils aren't 52s, but the yellow and Orange ones are--and they actually fly pretty well. I've finally had to throw most of mine out, they started to sound like marshmallows and were getting kind of square. Just go with whatever you can get the cheapest.