Search results

1. B

GSL Bula Bash - Ashtabula, OH

2014 GSL - BULA BASH (formerly the Geneva Grape Jamboree) Sept. 27 & 28 @ the Columbus / Massucci Ball Complex. OPEN - Paper Roster - Dbl Elim - $175 entry fee. Includes balls & umpires. Awards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd & MVP. Plus, the winner gets their entry fee back. This is a GSL Sanctioned...
  2. B

GSL Bula Bash - Ashtabula, OH

2014 GSL - BULA BASH (formerly the Geneva Grape Jamboree) Sept. 27 & 28 @ the Columbus / Massucci Ball Complex. OPEN - Paper Roster - Dbl Elim - $175 entry fee. Includes balls & umpires. Awards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd & MVP. Plus, the winner gets their entry fee back. This is a GSL Sanctioned...
  3. B

LTB Afghanistan Packages

Well, the storm(Hurricane) slowed us down a little:( but the 1st shipment of packages are on their way to DC206 ! I sent balls, batting gloves and shirts this go-round. Enjoy it when it arrives guys!:):D:) Special thanks to Murda7, CPL40475, Superfonzie, BNDawgs of a few of my peeps here in NE...
  4. B

Afghanistan Packages

Well, the storm(Hurricane) slowed us down a little:( but the 1st shipment of packages are on their way to DC206 ! I sent balls, batting gloves and shirts this go-round. Enjoy it when it arrives guys!:D:D:D Special thanks to Murda7, CPL40475, Superfonzie, BNDawgs of a few of my peeps here in...
  5. B

GSL Labor Day /Ashtabula

GSL returns to Ashtabula with a Labor Day Weekend Men's Tournament Sept. 1st & 2nd. This is a Benefit for The Wounded Warrior Project / GhostRyders (via J & J Memorial). Class "E" & "D" combined . Flight to Single Elim. DHH + 3 team HR's BB and/or courtesy runner. Entry Fee = $200...