1. P

For Sale/Trade 27oz 2016 Psycho 2 Piece

Sold locally
  2. P

Price dropped
  3. P

$175 or trade for same bat/condition in 26oz 27oz 2016 Psycho. 50 hits by my wife. Very light field scratches. Return/barcode/paperwork dated 6/28 Factory grip replaced with a Lizard Skin
  4. P

Black ops shelf

Made one with the specs floating around, and have found that our bats are tough to get in and out at times. Anyone else notice this, or did we make a mistake somewhere?
  5. P

Closest Demarini to a DC41

Which utrip Demarini is closest to a white 27oz DC?
  6. P

Oldest player on your team to ever hit a home run?

Yep Big Mike. Hes a great guy and a good friend of ours. Have seen him hit some with us this year that were crazy. His line drives would leave a hole in someone.
  7. P

Price Check 2013 White Handle Mercy

It didn't sell here. This was just for reference.
  8. P

14 True One compression test question

2014 True One, prolly 750-1k swing on it. Has a very faint rattle inside. We are going to an ASA tournament in May that does compression tests with the old tester with the lights, no gauge. Do you think it will pass, or should I use the return on it now and spend time breaking the return in?
  9. P

Thanks guys. It sold for $225
  10. P

LTB 2013 or 2014 Aftermath. 27/26

Looking to buy a 2013 or 2014 Aftermath. Prefer 27, will consider a 26. 2013 gets first priority, and prefer a r/r if I got with a 2014.
  11. P

LTB 28 or 27oz BB Aftermath

Like it says. Prefer 28, but will consider 27. Prefer returnable with receipt. Cash in hand.
  12. P

I'll get some up tonight after work. Thats why I like this group. No bsing around and sometimes don't even have to post it in BST. :)
  13. P

Very clean. 200-250 swings. Minor field wear, very light webbing. Have to really look for it. Returnable no receipt. Just way too light for me. Think trading for a 28oz BBAM is out of the question?
  14. P

Oldest player on your team to ever hit a home run?

One of our pitchers/DHs is 54 and can hit them on command. At mixd western worlds in Phoenix last year (he was the big black guy if anyone remembers) he won the first round of the derby hitting 8 out, most were line drives still climbing as they went over the scoreboard at BLD.
  15. P

For Sale/Trade 26oz '14 Mercy, One MLC

Bump for MLC
  16. P

Sorry, its pending. If it falls through, you're next up.
  17. P

Mercy pending PP. Willing to with the MLC
  18. P

26oz 2014 Mercy SOLD Low hits with 52s, no webbing, light field scratches, tight end cap. Returnable no receipt. $150 shipped PP friends/family or you cover fees. Trade for 13 or 14 AM 26oz or low hit 26oz Spec1 ONLY 26oz One MLC 500 or so hits, light webbing, field scratches/bag wear...
  19. P

Black Ops or Pro Event

Pro event and Black Ops are essentially the same bag. Only difference is the side pockets and the wheels. You can fit additional bats in the side pockets on the pro event, where the Black Ops has 2 smaller pockets on each side. Pro event has quieter wheels than the Black Ops. Oh and the pro even...