Search results

1. Rog

Gilbert Days

You were on the text day 1 brah!
  2. Rog

Gilbert Days

we got in last minute. waiting for the bracket to see where we play. might need one if someone wants to get in, PM me.
  3. Rog

Ressy ASA 454 Sick

Worth guys.. I'm trying to get some feedback on this bat. I found a pretty good deal at a local PIAS and I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger or not. I have never really been a Worth guy so I stopped keeping track of reviews for their product. The one I found is in good shape...
  4. Rog

Which ASA bat?

i haven't wanted a new bat in years. the black has me looking for a good deal for sure.
  5. Rog

For Sale 3 pair of turfs

better pic of the turfs? 6o2-3o9-83o6
  6. Rog

Pickup player horror stories

i picked up a guy off of craigslist to play in a benefit tourney. they guy showed up in soccer cleats and and a 8u fastpitch bat lol. the guy had a hard time squaring up with the ball so he bunted, not a swinging bunt. a straight up BUNT. i'd never seen that before in my life lol. he was called...
  7. Rog

New to Az

go to freestone on monday night. i'll let you get some swings in.
  8. Rog

For Sale 2 pair solomon speedcross 3

I'll take the orange ones on Friday if they are still here..
  9. Rog

Gilbert Days!

i registered my team earlier this week. might have a spot open too since i cant make it. i have big shoes to fill if anyone wants to try..
  10. Rog

Price Check 2&oz og salvo

local people in AZ are paying upwards of $150 for these still. i would never pay that much, but i have a friend who sold 2 used ones for $150/$160 each.
  11. Rog

Portent weight and balance

i went with a 27 and usually swing 28. i could have gone with a 26 but 27 was just fine.
  12. Rog

Price Check The One .12

^^ pretty close. i sat on one for a couple months before it sold at $80..
  13. Rog

For Sale Saloman Speedcross 3 sz 11.5 blk/blk/sil

i wear 11's. hmmmm....
  14. Rog

For Sale 28oz Ultra 750X

price adjusted..
  15. Rog

For Sale 28oz Ultra 750X

Selling a WR ASA only Ultra Max Load. Looking for $125 shipped. Let me know if I am off on the price. I dont get on here as much anymore but I'll do my best to respond ASAP.
  16. Rog

Just moved to Gilbert AZ from SoCal.

pm sent...
  17. Rog

Pretty sure that I made a mistake

the first round of BP using my Z, i saw a verticle crack about and inch and a half long. that was 600 swings ago and it is still the same size. keep swinging. i noticed with the Z that the pop and exit speed are great, but the distance isn't all there. seems like the balls die on me in the air...
  18. Rog

Cracked RevEx?

wait until its in 2 pieces to send it in..
  19. Rog

Need Tournament Pitcher For This Weekend In OC

i was in town from AZ this last weekend. i pitch, but i wont be there this weekend.
  20. Rog

2014 celebrity and legends softball game

all i saw was Melanie Iglesias. mmmmmmmmmm....