Search results

1. Rog

Ressy ASA 454 Sick

Worth guys.. I'm trying to get some feedback on this bat. I found a pretty good deal at a local PIAS and I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger or not. I have never really been a Worth guy so I stopped keeping track of reviews for their product. The one I found is in good shape...
  2. Rog

For Sale 28oz Ultra 750X

Selling a WR ASA only Ultra Max Load. Looking for $125 shipped. Let me know if I am off on the price. I dont get on here as much anymore but I'll do my best to respond ASAP.
  3. Rog

BLD One-Pitch

they put together a one-pitch tomorrow. the director says that there are 14 teams registered. cheap fun little tournament, who else will be there?
  4. Rog

For Sale 25oz Mercy w/ Receipt

Selling this 25oz Mercy with about 200 hits. Receipt is dated 11/15/13. Looking for $195 shipped. 5 hits were from me, the rest were my gf so this thing is still ready to be broken in.
  5. Rog

For Sale ASA Blowout!

Time to find a new home for these bad boys. Unknown number of hits on these bats but they are all in solid condition minus the wear. Prices are shipped to your door. Send as gift or you pay fees. 28oz Miken MSFLE non ASA stamp $80 28oz Worth SBMJH ASA $80 26oz WR Salvo $110 SOLD 28oz WR SRV4...
  6. Rog

Which Replacement?

the combat section has been pretty quiet lately. i have a cracked wanted that is coming up on the one year warranty. they offered the new asa wanted, derby boy, or protent as a return. i've been away from the forums for a bit and don't know what the best option would be. the wanted was pretty...
  7. Rog

For Sale iPad Air

i have an unopened 16GB iPad Air that i'm selling. I'm looking for $425 shipped to your door. PP as a gift or add 3%. pm or text me for a faster response. 602-309-8306.
  8. Rog

Price Check: Vinci BMB-OB

Trying to get an idea of what this is going for now a days. Just sits in my bag taking up room. Bought it almost a year ago and loved it. There is still some breaking in that needs to happen. Help me out guys. Thanks!
  9. Rog

BLD One-Pitch 6/15

I guess they are having another one pitch father's day weekend. Is anybody else going to be out there? The guy said he was expecting close to 16 teams.
  10. Rog

Field 10, Bat 9?

We usually play 10 guys for league every week. 1 guy said he'd show up but didn't tell me he was hurt until now. He said he would show up to watch lol. Who the **** does that?! Anyway, now I have a dilemma where he can't hit but he can stand there at catcher and throw the ball back to the...
  11. Rog

Does yours have this?

Noticed this verticle crack on my Z last week. I've been using it but not as often as I'd like to. It's my WR so it's not like I can send it in. How much life is left in it?
  12. Rog

ASA Wanted

pulled the trigger on a wanted earlier today. i was in the market for an asa only bat for a while now and waited this long to start reading reviews and opinion from others (some of us don't have the money to try them all). i know all that matters is that it fits your swing. this is what i base...
  13. Rog

Custom Hat Website??

i remember seeing a post where there was a link to customize your own hats. it was a company's website and i cant seem to find it in my browser history or on the boards. i remember that it was a link within a post so it didnt have its own thread. can anybody help? im looking to design some hats...
  14. Rog

A2000 "Super Skin"??

Got a deal on an A2000 EL3 I believe. Thinking about pulling the trigger but I'm not sure if the "SS" brings the quality down quite a bit. This is the glove I'm talking about: What are these going for NWT? I've searched on the boards to find more info but I couldn't find what i was...
  15. Rog

Return Time Frame

I sent my ASA Z1K in this week and tracking shows they received it. I was told to allow 6 weeks for a replacement. I know there's the wait for the utrip Z's, but has anyone else sent in an ASA? How long did it take? Thanks..
  16. Rog

For Sale/Trade 27- OG CNT Plus

*** S O L D *** picked this up locally from a co-worker. he used to play utrip in TX and has not played since he moved to AZ. unknown number of hits, no cracks or rattles, tight end cap with very little wear. upon inspection it is a WR and has some field scratches. one stands out more than the...
  17. Rog

Price Check Og cnt+

An old timer at my work used to play utrip a while back and he showed me his OG CNT+. The guy doesn't play anymore and doesn't have a need for this. Overall it's in good shape. Tight end cap, no webbing, no cracks, but has some pretty good end cap wear. It does NOT have the new stamp. He said he...
  18. Rog

Price Check Wr niw asa z2000

I'm about ready to send in a cracked Z1000 for a return. I don't think that I'll be keeping it though. I can get whatever weight I need from them as a replacement. Since I'll be looking to trade, or sell if I'm able to, which is the most desireable weight and model? What price can I expect from...
  19. Rog

BLD in Riverside??

im heading to orange county after work to visit the big homie dorner for the weekend. i got asked to play at BLD in riverside. the game is at 10 i guess. any of you animals going to be there? i'll be wearing my jersey with the AZ flag on the back. if you see me, say whats up.
  20. Rog

Toxic Pants??

My fiancé showed me what she got me for my bday. She got some worth pants the toxic "X" along the side. I'm really picky about all my softball gear, including pants. These aren't something I would normally buy for myself, but I'm kind of open to the idea. What does bother me though is she got...