Search results

1. B

2021 kp23 usssa

Is it a repaint of the 2020?
  2. B

LTB LHT baseball glove, 11.5" or 12"

Something well broken in hopefully, for my son. Let me know if you have anything available.
  3. B

ASA Girls Fastpitch - illegal pitches

I think it's USA/ASA, 13-14 year old. The umpire called about half of a pitcher's pitches illegal due to crow hopping and replanting (or something similar). He treated it similar to how illegal pitches are in slow pitch - the batter can swing if they want, otherwise it's a ball. Was that the...
  4. B

ASA bat break-in

I bought a new ASA DC-41 from the shop here, and am wondering what's the best way to break it in. It hits pretty well, but I figure there's more in there. I've been only hitting 52/300 balls with it since that's what we use in games, but would it break in faster hitting 44/375 in BP? If so...
  5. B

LTB 34/24 bat

My wife wants one for a league where we will be hitting 44/375. What's available?
  6. B

For Sale/Trade (SOLD) New Balance T4040v4 Turf, size 12 2E (wide)

Here's the Amazon listing: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQLSBF0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I wore these for only one day for a couple hours at my kid's practice and decided they weren't wide enough. I do often get 4E shoes, but sometimes EE works. I was going to...
  7. B

LTB 28oz USSSA DC41 (2016+)

Anyone have one for sale?
  8. B

Should ump declare a dropped ball?

This happened in a game recently, with a runner on first. The batter hit a fly ball to the outfielder, who at first glance seemed to catch it. The first-base umpire called the out but then realized the outfielder dropped the ball and said nothing. The runner retreated to the base, the fielder...
  9. B

Differences in Demarini Mercy over the years?

Are they different bats over the past few years, or are they just repaints?
  10. B

LTB Left-handed 10yr old's glove, broken in

Anyone have one sitting around that is well-broken in? My son is playing baseball and needs to move up to the next size.
  11. B

For Sale 8 (new) Tattoo 44/375 NX-3 softballs - $30 shipped

Shipping included to continental US. Pic below.
  12. B

Which bats good for 52/300 suck for 44/375?

My leagues all still use the 44.
  13. B

For Sale DC-41, Fu Dawg, Orange Mayhem, Connexion

Miken DC-41 is 27oz, USSSA, new out of wrapper with receipt from 2 weeks ago - receipt has the bar code sticker on it, I was dumb and took off the wrapper and sticker then dry-swung it and decided I wanted a different weight ... no hits on the bat ... $150 ... SOLD Demarini Fu Dawg The One is...
  14. B

difference between USSSA DC41

Is there any difference in performance between the white w/ red handle, white w/ black handle, and the black w/ black handle versions?
  15. B

best 11" .47 softballs?

This is for a coed team, can use any .47 ball for the ladies. Are there any high comp balls still around?
  16. B

Do senior bats have association stamps?

I'm in a league that just requires a stamp (ASA, NSA, USSSA) and "official softball". Do all senior bats have a stamp, or do some?
  17. B

52/300 vs 44/375

ASA league is finally moving to 52/300 in the Summer. We have the option of either right now. How much distance is lost with the 52/300?
  18. B

Newer ASA bats that hit the 44/375 well

... and don't break after 100 or so hits? What do you think?
  19. B

GTG sprtfan

sprtfan is GTG Shipped quickly, and bat was as described.
  20. B

frozen shoulder

Anyone else had this? It's supposed to be mainly 75 year old women who get it, and I'm not near half that old (and not a woman) :mad: I can't throw over about 20 feet without my arm hurting really bad, and I don't know if I can throw it far or not, since it hurts bad just to throw a little...