Search results

1. 300exbat

GTG Sicksticks is the man again

Fast ship, great communication and very courteous. Never any worries. Thanks again!
  2. 300exbat

GTG Julio19 is GTG

Great bat, great price, superfast shipping. No worries here!
  3. 300exbat

GTG Richiebalz

Needed a 2nd Phenix; Richiebalz hooked me up. Great sale, great shipping. Thanks!
  4. 300exbat

Phenix 32/22

Anyone have a decent Phenix in a 32/22 that they would be willing to let go? Thanks
  5. 300exbat

GTG Richiebalz is gtg

Traded bats and a little extra added, extremely pleased!
  6. 300exbat

New Logo

I was just on a "closeout" site, and it appears that Anderson is slowly making a logo change. It's a big "A" split in half, red and blue with a bat going across the "A", and Anderson spelled out underneath. Google it, and you will see it. I took a double take when I noticed it. It's fugly.
  7. 300exbat

Need info.

I probably know the answer to this already, but I need to ask anyway to prove a point with my DD.(17 and knows it all). The 60' temp. or above rule applies due to the function of the bat, or the density of the ball? I only ask since my DD wants to use her 2012 RTFP in the colder temps and I...
  8. 300exbat

LTB LTB 33/24 Rocketech

Looking for a 2010/11/12 33/24 Rocketech for my DD's Varsity coach. Was swinging my kids and now wants one for herself. Let me know what you have, thanks.
  9. 300exbat

Comets coming to North East

Something for the North East ladies to enjoy soon. cometsprosoftball.com
  10. 300exbat

Wanted to share

My DD had a WFC state champ. tourney over the weekend. The girls brought out the big guns for the finals yesterday so I snapped a quick pic. Enjoy!
  11. 300exbat

GTG Krunchyfrog is way GTG

A most excellent sale indeed, true to his words. Thanks!:)
  12. 300exbat

GTG Krunchyfrogg

Best person i've ever dealt with, fast and true to his word.:D:D
  13. 300exbat

Rt/nano comaparison

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a wee bite of info. between the new RT and the new Nano. My DD swings a 2010 32/33 RT for H.S. and A level travel; back-up bats are a 2005(well used) and 2007 also in 32/33. How does the new Nano compare to the RT as far as weight balance and over all feel etc? I...
  14. 300exbat

2010 RT endcap question

Hello all. Please excuse my ignorance as I ask this question. My DD's Rockettech has a cracked end cap. My questions are: Is it safe to use?, is it repairable? It has not split all the way, it just has a visible crack. It was fine last year, but she noticed the crack during Varsity practice...