Search results

1. E

Sic bats

Never swung them, but the EM33 gives me Juno vibes. Derivative? Licensed tech?
  2. E

For Sale 4 dozen bp softballs

Looking to sell 4 dozen assorted bp softballs. The association stamped softballs are all 52 Cor ASA or NSA softballs. Of the Onyx bp balls, one green/pink and one yellow/pink do have a dime size chunk out of the cover. Asking $80 for the entire 4 dozen.
  3. E

For Sale 2 ASA bats for sale

Sold pending payment.
  4. E

For Sale 2 ASA bats for sale

2 bats for sale only, no trades. 1). 26oz Worth Krecher. Used in Fall 2022 and 2023 ASA leagues. We do not use compression testing. Bat is in great shape with normal wear and use. Was not used for two months of the 2023 season due to meniscus problems. Asking $125 OBO 2). 26 oz Louisville...
  5. E

Ruling on Field

I can only imagine what the original poster might've been describing. Maybe he is trying to say the runner was standing in foul territory but his arm was hit when it was over the base line in fair territory?
  6. E

For Sale LTS Mizuno fast pitch mitt

Sold outside of SBF
  7. E

Batting Gloves

I have both long cuff Bruce Bolts and long cuff Marucci Blacksmiths. I wear long cuff just for feel. It doesn't affect performance. But the Marucci have held up better than the Bolts. I have 130+ games with the Marucci (and significant BP) with no tears or fraying. The Bolts have small...
  8. E

For Sale LTS Mizuno fast pitch mitt

Looking only to sell. No trades. Used Mizuno MVP Prime fast pitch catchers mitt. Right hand throw. Model # GSX 53. Used for 2 high school softball seasons (emergency catcher duties, so mostly used in practice) and then remained unused the last year. Remains in great shape and I believe is...
  9. E

Turfs of choice?

If someone is looking for mid, look at Nike Lacrosse shoes. The Nike Huarache Elite 6 Turf shoes are pretty comfortable. The triangle traction pattern looks odd but it works.
  10. E

This place used to be the bomb.

I have the same issue with adds when I scroll. Yes, Android phone.
  11. E

Getting moved around in the batting order? Discuss

I think ImminentDanger, above, asks the real question of whether the team is producing runs. Softball isn't baseball where you build your lineup to give you the best chance to score some runs at some point in the game. That don't working slowpitch. Too many 0 run innings is directly...
  12. E

For Sale Juno and Suncoast

All SOLD. Thanks!
  13. E

For Sale Juno and Suncoast

Looking to sell, no trades. Willing to give a significant discount if able to sell both bats and combine shipping. Anyone interested in both for $200? 26 oz Juno Harvey with stuff UTH-43 handle and .25 oz endload. Bat is quite clean with just minimal field and bag wear. Original grip. $150...
  14. E

For Sale Anarchy Justice

Looking only to sell, no trades. 26 oz Anarchy Justice. This is the low compression ASA/USA Anarchy like the Loco. Original grip and still quite clean. Does have at least one compression testing sticker from my league and a state tourney. Price is $160. Let me know if there are any...
  15. E

For Sale Anarchy Pink, Pure NDM1

All sold! Thank you.
  16. E

Anarchy Pink is SOLD
  17. E

Looking to sell, no trades. 26 oz Pure NDM1 USSSA, -new lizard skin grip, normal field wear, has one paint chip that can catch a fingernail (see picture) and a scratch (also see picture), stamps are still all visible. $60 OBO 26 oz Anarchy Pink. ASA. Lots of field wear, used for years with...