7. O

GTG chinny12

Thx items just as described and fast shipment
  8. O

For Sale/Trade 10.5 Tyja turfs

pm sent......
  9. O

LTB lexum 40/375

looking to buy 4-6 doz lexum 40/375 balls i believe the model number on the balls are OA375SY if anyone has any or any info to get some please let me know thanks
  10. O

GTG pants

jkwoody22 is a gtg bought pants and everything went smooth and great price thanks
  11. O

GTG Jkwoody22 is GTG

got pant very quick shipping everything went smooth
  12. O

http://espn.go.com/espn3/player?id=203130 try this to c if you can watch it let me know

http://espn.go.com/espn3/player?id=203130 try this to c if you can watch it let me know
  13. O

hey jeff this is pat long time ? for ya did u ever get those senior (veteran) have heard they r...

hey jeff this is pat long time ? for ya did u ever get those senior (veteran) have heard they r bettter then the u2s more durable and more pop whats your call on that and im coming down this sat for that big tourney at liberty not playin just to watch i guess not good enough lol but hope...
  14. O

GTG pants

big d is gtg fast shipping product as described will do business again thanks
  15. O

miken bat shells

to all the people that seem to thing its all about doctoring its not its a bat in our league that was in question not my bat but another guys so i ask him to see the number under the grip which he did figuring that i wouldnt be able to find out what it was to the people that helped thanks and...
  16. O

miken bat shells

dont want to do a sleeve i just want to know what it might be miken wont give any info so i thought the board might be a litttle more helpful i know alot of guys regrip there bats so figured that they may have seen this number before
  17. O

miken bat shells

does anyone out there know what a 204 miken bat shell is i know a 207 is a ultra 2 but not sure on the 204 it is located under the grip on the handle any help would be great
  18. O

tourney

bump..........
  19. O

tourney

port hope is in michigan up towards the tip small town
  20. O

tourney

hey anyone going to port hope to play in the holiday tourney let me know who and what team should be a blast