5. O

GTG Gateway Man

thx got items fast and are just as described
  6. O

GTG chinny12

Thx items just as described and fast shipment
  7. O

LTB lexum 40/375

looking to buy 4-6 doz lexum 40/375 balls i believe the model number on the balls are OA375SY if anyone has any or any info to get some please let me know thanks
  8. O

GTG pants

jkwoody22 is a gtg bought pants and everything went smooth and great price thanks
  9. O

GTG pants

big d is gtg fast shipping product as described will do business again thanks
  10. O

miken bat shells

does anyone out there know what a 204 miken bat shell is i know a 207 is a ultra 2 but not sure on the 204 it is located under the grip on the handle any help would be great
  11. O

tourney

hey anyone going to port hope to play in the holiday tourney let me know who and what team should be a blast
  12. O

miken numbers

i have 3 bats that some people are wanting to use in our asa league a few people are saying that they arent what they say they are i removed the tape from the handle and there is white tape with numbers on it they are 278,277, and 262 these are off 3 different bats what i want to know is if...
  13. O

GTG Fostertussin26

bought a pair of sport 55 pants pants recieved very fast and in perfect condition and described thanks
  14. O

For Sale scx3 27oz

selling easton scx3 has paint chips from metal cleats and the paint is wore off the end due to the feilds we play on there is no cracks rattles or waving $350.00 thru paypal pm me with any questions